UT/Kansas/UT WINS!!!!!!!!!!

bullets13

Augustin is having another tough game.  i've seen him take more bad shots his last 3-4 games than i've seen him take his entire career at texas. he's 0-6 tonight.  abrams is on tonight, however, and texas is up 3 with about 8 minutes left.  the refs have been hosing the horns a little bit.

Texas 29

Kansas 26

Guest DickVitale

As bad a DJ Augustin played he STILL was a key factor in the win...He could not find his A-- with both hands, shooting wise, but he handled the ball, played good defense, and made great plays. Coaches should show this game film to high school kids to show that you CAN help your team in other ways outside of scoring!!  I don't think Rick Barnes sat him the entire game!!

This game was won with hustle......great job by Damien James in the second half to bring down 11 boards including one huge dunk that kept the momentum on Texas' side....A lot of credit should also be given to Justin Mason for being scrappy and coming up with clutch rebounds and put backs...BIG WIN 4 THE HORNS

Big win for the horns knowing that kansas beat them the past two years in the big 12 championship game. I think that the win over ucla was bigger though. If a team from the big12 has a good argument to be a #1 seed besides kansas it has to be texas "if" they keep up the hard work. Texas has wins over 3 teams in the top 6 as of right now on the year #6 ucla,#4 tennessee, and #3 kansas. But who knows? Texas will atleast be a #2 or #3 seed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder