23-2A VS 24-2A

TopDawG52

What aren't you sure of about hardin they are 22-7 and beat EC and Kountze this year. Kountze beat them by 20 the 2nd time and then EC beat them by 6. The 2nd EC game was a very good game. Warren beat them at the buzzard and it was just one of those games that came down the wire with warren playing very good basketball right now. The district is a very tough district and i believe its the toughest 2a district around. People want to say kountze and EC are down but they are still EC and Kountze. Hardin is a very good basketball team and when you have a guy Like Marsh who knows how far you can go in the playoffs.

To compare these to districts is just rediculous, I mean I haven't seen the teams from the 24-2A play this year but I have seen Newton, CC, and Woden play...I believe Newton does have a strong team that has alot of athletes that should be reckoned with, but do they have basketball smarts?, CC on the other hand from the teams Ive heard that district 24-2a teams have played and beaten, I believe that they really wouldnt stand a chance and Woden grant it, they have good school tradition, but I dont believe they are at any point comparable to any of the top teams in 24-2a....My vote is 24-2A

What aren't you sure of about hardin they are 22-7 and beat EC and Kountze this year. Kountze beat them by 20 the 2nd time and then EC beat them by 6. The 2nd EC game was a very good game. Warren beat them at the buzzard and it was just one of those games that came down the wire with warren playing very good basketball right now. The district is a very tough district and i believe its the toughest 2a district around. People want to say kountze and EC are down but they are still EC and Kountze. Hardin is a very good basketball team and when you have a guy Like Marsh who knows how far you can go in the playoffs.

Hardin only beat Warren at home by 4 so it was no suprise that they lost to them on the road.

Don't overlook Newton or you'll be in trouble.They have a very athletic big man and do some of the same things Kountze does on the press.They don't shoot it quite as well as Kountze but will be a matchup nightmare for EC or Hardin. Corrigan will match up well with Hardin and would be a very good game.They have a big guy to contest Marsh in the paint, he is not as good as Marsh on the offensive end but plays good defense and rebounds well.The edge in guard play would go to EC or Hardin over Corrigan.I don't know anything about Woden except they have the playoff spot that Woodville should have,they got it on a terrible call at the buzzer in a game against Woodville.I think 23aa is better than some folks give credit,Woodville didn't make the playoffs and they beat Hardin pretty soundly during the christmas break.I haven't looked at the bracket yet but I think Newton will be in the regional tournament this year.

I've seen the bracket and Newton would have to beat the 2nd Seed in 24-2A which we still don't know who it will be yet. I think it will be East Chambers and I think Newton is Quick enough to slow T.T. down but if Kountze is the 2nd Seed I don't see Newton getting to regionals because Kountze will outsmart them.

Bucof2010 don't get me wrong I will be yelling for whoever advances out of 24aa but if you haven't seen Newton this year your gonna be surprised.They are every bit as athletic as Kountze.They don't quite have the same basketball skills but no one out of region 3 will handle them easily.Anyone who over looks them in the playoffs will be in trouble.I'm surprised the 2nd place team gets them,I thought it would have been the 3rd place club in the second round.Help me out here TopDawg,shouldnt they get the 3rd place team in the 2nd round?

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE..

NEWTON WOULD PLAY THIRD PLACE OUT OF DISTRICT 21 OR 2ND PLACE OUT OF DISTRICT 22 THEN WOULD PLAY WINNER OUT OF DISTRICT 21 OR 2ND PLACE OUT OF DISTRICT 24 OR 3RD PLACE OUT OF DISTRICT 23. SO EAST CHAMBERS OR KOUNTZE COULD POSSIBLY BE PLAYING WODEN IN THE 1ST ROUND.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami