Big Sandy vs. Hull Diasetta Predictions?

Henry will have HD ready to play and no one beats HD by double digits at home.HD wins this one at home and creates a wreck at the top.I'll say HD by 4.

I might be wrong but I believe BS beat HD by double digits last year, or it might have been WH. Back to the prediction, BS wins by 8

what I believe he was trying to say is that HD's coach get more out of and average player, meaning that he gets more out of the regular role player, the not Overly athletic player or the basketball smart player, He's saying he gets more out of his players, I dont believe he is knocking on any players saying that they are all just average or mediocre

(make sense?...I dont know Im rambling this morning, wheres my COFFEE!) ???

Football are you trying to pick on arguement??? did You wake up on the wrong side of the barn this morning? ???  ;D :D :D :D

Just playing with ya, I joke, I joke, I kid, I kid...

So, does people think that the reason Spurger beat BS was that they were missing the 2 starters?

If so I disagree, BS I feel was just as great of a team, as they were the first time Spurger played them. 

BS was up nearly the entire game @ their place.  Spurger just kept battling and pulled the win out by 3 

Kind of like when they played in Spurger w/ ALL their players.  Spurger up till' the beginning of the 4th by 10, then BS pulled the win out by 5

By the way, my prediction is BS by 12

Hope everyone is back, for the players sake, I know it had to just kill them not to be able to play last friday. Speedy Recovery & Good Luck!!! 8)

HD by 5

Franklin Smith with 20+ points.

Adrian Anderson with at least 10 Points.

Blake Richardson should put some points up off the bench.

ahhhhhhhh..................ummmmmm......well......um. :D....I disagree with this:  8)

BS by-------15

How do you figure???

HD is a tough place to play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124