WB Bruins 2008 Non-District Football Schedule

BearWolf

Game

1. Ozen

2. Central

3. Westfield

4. Aldine Eisenhower

5. Katy

after seeing this schedule westbrook will be 1-4 going into district play i promise you only beating aldine(only reason i say that is because i dnt much about them) or central

You nuts?  We will handle both our little brothers here in Beaumont.

Ozen talent has thinned out. They will have probably the best OL in the city next year but not much more

ozen has three of the best juniors in SETX returing(IMO) let me refresh your memory a little one of these guys caught three ints against you guys and returned one for a touchdown..................and also lets not forget we had you guys on the ropes this year and yall gotaway with many more playmakers then you guys will have this year............like albert williams gone........joshua powdrill gone............only two players who made a difference in the game.............ok lets say your gonna have christian micheals back rite?? he doesnt show up in big games...........Ozen he had 13 yards and about 6 fumbles get all his stats against the scrubs in yalls district..............who else christian louis?? didnt play against ozen for the reason being stump and the rest knew he wasnt goin to be able to win if christian started against ozen.............there are the suppossed best two players on your team unless your gonna say jordan garrett..........so yall talent has thinned out from what i can see yall have no playmaking reciever for our talented DB's and no run game for our stud LB(justin isadore)................so like i said westbrook will be 1-4 going into district and bear you know your self you guys will never beat westfield and of course yall dont stand a chance against katy

Game

1. Ozen

2. Central

3. Westfield

4. Aldine Eisenhower

5. Katy

after seeing this schedule westbrook will be 1-4 going into district play i promise you only beating aldine(only reason i say that is because i dnt much about them) or central

doubt it seriously

will your best RB be back next year? Probably not. Over the next 3 years your depth will get progressively worst. You finished the season with 15 freshman football players. Sounds like a powerhouse to me.

never did say we were a powerhouse.............and our starting running back went to kelly but we have a cat coming jv who is just as good so.....................??

Ozen will be lucky to sniff the playoffs in a watered down 4A district.  Your comments about our players show you know nothing about football.  Go look at CM's stats in our "big games" against South Houston and Ft Bend.  I used to like Ozen but now I can't wait to rub your little nose in it.

Ozen will be lucky to sniff the playoffs in a watered down 4A district.   Your comments about our players show you know nothing about football.  Go look at CM's stats in our "big games" against South Houston and Ft Bend.  I used to like Ozen but now I can't wait to rub your little nose in it.

i dnt even have to go look that far i can go look at the game he played against ozen and westfield and tell you he's not what he's hyped up to be

You think Ozen was a "big game"?    :D :D :D  You should change your name to ozensfunniest :D :D   By the way,  Albert had most of the carries back then, you dummy :D :D

there is a reason that albert got all the carries because christian couldnt get the job done........i wonder who yall gonna run to next year when yall dont have albert to bail yall out hope not christian.........and not to mention he had 6 fumbles against ozen.............n i guess westfield wasnt a big game either cause you still havent spoke on his performance against them...........lol

Game

1. Ozen

2. Central

3. Westfield

4. Aldine Eisenhower

5. Katy

::) ::) ::) ::)  Little brothers.... We call yall creampuffs!

With that grueling schedule, Better hope that you aren't broken up before district starts.  with 5 district games now, there isnt' much room for any mistakes.

yeah, but there are four teams from each district going to the playoffs. So, there will only be two teams from 21-5A that will not make it. It is highly unlikely that WB will be one of those two not going.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho