HJ vs Orangefeild lets get it started

Jdad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

Remember, neither one of you is allowed to wear a wig and tank top and go out on the floor and help your teams...na, I take that back---go for it!!!

Man I am disappointed. I can't wear wear my shirt with the sleeves cut out of them. That is what I am famous for. Just kidding. Maybe when I was younger. ;D

I'll be easy to find, I'm the one that looks like he is about to dry up and blow away.  lol

We must look a like Poppabearstar. I will bring some cash. You better also. Can't wait, I can taste the nacho's now with peppers of course.  ;D Yes it is all you can eat for one not the whole family unless they are under the age of 4 years old. Then I will gladly pay for them. Anything over 5 they will break you. These kids can eat. Your wife gets to eat free also because she is probably the better half. ;D

Tell you guys what..... after the game I will set up a chair right in the middle, and the loser has to go get it and bring it out like a waiter.

haha

By the way, the wife is definitely the better half!

-Mike

If the news is not at this game I will be very disappointed, this game is between to great teams that are state ranked.

Don't get your hopes up!  Since all they usually show are highlights from one girls game, my bet is it will be Central/Ozen.

I bet when Orangefield and HJ are still in the playoffs and Central and Ozen are gone they will be at our games like they were there the whole year. Hopefully if this is the regional finals they will show. Also I believe this very well could be the reginal finals with HJ the victor. I predicted the game first. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I bet when Orangefield and HJ are still in the playoffs and Central and Ozen are gone they will be at our games like they were there the whole year. Hopefully if this is the regional finals they will show. Also I believe this very well could be the reginal finals with HJ the victor. I predicted the game first. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No doubt the best game in the area tonight will be played at HJ, by the two best teams in the area. Maybe we could play one of them ( Central or Ozen) for a warm up game before playoffs......they probably wouldn't agree to it.

The best game in the area tonight, will be between Ozen and Central both vying for their first district championship. It doesn't get any better than this. I'm sure if ur coach really wanted to play us for a warmup game (Coach Ro), Central, would agree on it. I WISH THIS WOULD HAPPEN. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT.

Guest bleed orange

Maybe just maybe the Beaumont Enterprise will write an article on you guy's. Oh wait I forgot your 20 miles from Beaumont, they can't drive that far.

I get to cover the Bobcats tonight.....wait.....that doesnt say Lady Bobcats! :-[

Just kidding, I enjoy the Boys just as much and it will be a great game too. Just not used to not covering a girls game! Plus with the Lady Bobcats, we know we will get a call in to cover our rears!

Good luck Lady Cats

I did call the enterprize to remind them about the game and he told me they only had 4 people in the sports area and only one that did High School sports. The rest do Lamar, Hockey, and other area's. They said the Orange Leader only has 4 schools to cover is why they do so good for the local sports. He didn't like it when I said they don't do a very good job. ;D ;D I guess their okay being 2nd or 3rd I mean last in area sports. I guess we need to start up a local paper and OLGabe will be the Chief. :D :D :D

I'll be in the complain deptment.

Guest bleed orange

Actually the Orange leader does 5 teams with only two reporters. One for the girls and one for the boys. Let me ask this question? If the coaches sent in a game report would the Beaumont Enterprise print it? I doubt it. They would in football. I guess basketball is not important. Well let me tell you this, basketball is No 1 in the golden triangle right now not football. I think we have had more teams at state in basketball then football in the recent years.

Guest bleed orange

Thanks poppabearstar, you are to. Now that I think about it, the chair in the middle of the court with one serving the other would have been fun. Maybe next year we can arrange it. Let me know if you guys are going to play a warm-up game. If its close by and does not interfere with our game I want to come watch.

Thanks poppabearstar, you are to. Now that I think about it, the chair in the middle of the court with one serving the other would have been fun. Maybe next year we can arrange it. Let me know if you guys are going to play a warm-up game. If its close by and does not interfere with our game I want to come watch.

we play Tues at Barbers Hill after the Silsbee Kingwood game at 8:00 it's the first round  we play Colsprings.

We will deffinately have to set it up....the chair in the middle would be funny, maybe we shouldn't serve pie though... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83