Barbers Hill's Price One Of The Finalists For Lake Travis Job

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Daniels BH QB Navy.

Oh and Griff I get dumber everytime I read one of your post ,so please stop posting :o You asked me to go back read you post why in the world would i subject myself to a day of ingnorance ;D

For as long as you've been posting here, you claim that I predicted my team will win a state championship.  Not once have I ever done that.  Your ignorance goes way beyond a day. 

Pointing out your endless absurdities is just too easy (it’s fun, too).  Can you at least spell “ignorance†correctly?   

Please name all your D-1 players since Price has been in charge.  Walk-ons don't count.

Kyle Cox-University of Louisiana (Class of 2007) Full scholarship-no walk-on.

The Scholarship to Navy is a ROTC scholarship and I have never heard of the University of Louisiana!!  If the walk-on is put on scholarship then that would be mentionable, if not then they are just scout team players or tackling dummies that will never see the field.

Guest ECBucFan

I don't "have a dog in this fight" at all, but I can say this: The mere fact that Price is a finalist for a top position at a top centex school speaks for itsself. Price is a great asset on the hill. You will miss him if he goes. 

Please name all your D-1 players since Price has been in charge.  Walk-ons don't count.

Kyle Cox-University of Louisiana (Class of 2007) Full scholarship-no walk-on.

The Scholarship to Navy is a ROTC scholarship and I have never heard of the University of Louisiana!!  If the walk-on is put on scholarship then that would be mentionable, if not then they are just scout team players or tackling dummies that will never see the field.

Here, I'll make it a little simpler for you. University of Louisiana-Lafayette, Ragin Cajuns. UL is dropping the Lafayette, but I wouldn't expect you to know that. Again, he signed last year, no walk-on, full scholarship.

Great news if you ask me and the MAJORITY of the BH fans.  The sad news is the fact that the 3 stoogies are still around.  If you guys left then maybe you could leave your crawfish you bought for Price's going away party for those who would be celebrating your moving away.  Just a thought!!!!!!!!!!

I do apologize for not knowing about the change from USL to ULL and now to UL.  Ok, that makes ONE D-1 scholarship football player that Price has had to work.  Hmmmm lets see how many games has he won, about 80% of them.  That means that there is some coaching going on.  I think 3 Stooges on this board should go out and coach this team and see what there record, or better yet give some names of some coaches that would be better fit for the BH job. 

I for onr like Price and have always like Price and his family. He could care less what everyone else thinks about him. I say he has at least another 2 years in BH. And we owe it to him. I never liked little Price play calling. But he is long gone now.

I would not give Don Price all the credit for the past 9 years of BH success.  What he did do is hire great coordinators and assistant coaches to do all the work.  Those guys include in order: Kenneth Skidmore, Bryan Price, and Jackie Byrd.  If you know a little about BH football, these men have done most of the work in the past 9 years from play calling to setting up the strength and conditioning program.  The only thing Don does on a Friday night is call timeouts and decide to go for it or punt.  Many of you do not know that he was the Head Coach of Grapeland years ago, and his record included 0 wins.  I am not bashing Coach Price, just stating my opinion.  BH has want plenty of games the past 9 years with not many great athletes.  Also, BH96 I would like to know why you were glad to see Little Price go.  I think the offense made huge strides in the 2 years he was the OC.  Please tell me why in all of your infinite football wisdom why his play calling was not good.

I would not give Don Price all the credit for the past 9 years of BH success.  What he did do is hire great coordinators and assistant coaches to do all the work.  Those guys include in order: Kenneth Skidmore, Bryan Price, and Jackie Byrd.  If you know a little about BH football, these men have done most of the work in the past 9 years from play calling to setting up the strength and conditioning program.  The only thing Don does on a Friday night is call timeouts and decide to go for it or punt.  Many of you do not know that he was the Head Coach of Grapeland years ago, and his record included 0 wins.  I am not bashing Coach Price, just stating my opinion.  BH has want plenty of games the past 9 years with not many great athletes.  Also, BH96 I would like to know why you were glad to see Little Price go.  I think the offense made huge strides in the 2 years he was the OC.  Please tell me why in all of your infinite football wisdom why his play calling was not good.

OK since you called me out with all of my "infinite football wisdom" I will try and answer this as good as possible without offending anyone. Little P was a jerk and ate up with the vertically challenge syndrome. Good enough.

I did not like his play calling do to the fact he would not open it up enough. We would run the same 4 to 5 plays every game.

I have known Coach Price for years and have played under him back in the early 90's when Skidmore was the man calling the timeouts or deciding to punt as you call it. So yes I know allot about them. I know both families pretty good and been to both or their houses a couple of times too. But like you said I am just stating my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami