Soccer Next Season

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say for us girls that we will more than likely be REALLY good. im really confident in us this year. but vidor didnt win too many games last year. but i know for sure nederland will be in the top. more than likely png. and maybe lumberton.

Im lookin' for it to be a good season. But the ten team district thing is gonna be a tough one.

Silsbee has a group of freshman girls that have played rec. soccer for 6 or 7 years together. They dominated as a team. Let's see if they can keep it up for high school soccer. :D

I wish these girls luck! Great group of young ladies. But they are in a tuff district. PNG-Lumberton-Nederland-LCM-HJ.

I hope so... I dated a girl that played on Silsbees team last year.... and it was oh so hard to actually watch a game.... wow.... almost made me never want to play soccer again.... hopefully all the areas 3A teams can get better at soccer... fastest growing sport in the nation baby... woo hoo...

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with tigerband dad. This group of freshman girls in Silsbee will be good. I have been around them for 6 or 7 years and they have talent, they play with a lot of hart, they will never quit, but most of all they play very good as a team. I cant wait to see them on the field and mix with the older girls. Going to be great. This year may be tough on them, but the next few years look out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm an HJ Soccer player and our head coach is a real coach. Our assistant coach is a member of the maintanence crew at the school... but he knows more about soccer than any other coach at our school, and he plays in some kind of soccer league, and i hear is very good... Also, about the size of our program... we had 40 players originally come out for soccer, but several of them quit... i think we have around 30-35 left right now... not sure exactly... we aren't the best team in the district... but i think we've got potential to do pretty decent this year.... we have several returning seniors... and a few good sophmores and freshmen... so im expecting at least a decent season

HJ has good coaches this year, i like Jorge, but unless ya'll got some good freshmen; Alverez, West, and Flowers seem to be the only shining stars. Miles moved away and that crazy awesome defender Thomas goes to LCM where he doesn't play soccer. Tater may fill his place, but not likely.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83