Spurger vs Evadale/ Spurger Wins*

cma123

cma123, got any stats?

What was the score the last time they played?

Score last time was 69 -28

Better outing for Evadale this time.I don't know but I think coach was experimenting a little in this game. Spurger still not shooting to well from the outside.P. Whittaker had another  outstanding game.Congrats Spurger a win is a win.

cma123, got any stats?

What was the score the last time they played?

Score last time was 69 -28

Better outing for Evadale this time.I don't know but I think coach was experimenting a little in this game. Spurger still not shooting to well from the outside.P. Whittaker had another  outstanding game.Congrats Spurger a win is a win.

I got to see this game tues. Not the best game in the world but a win none the less.Out of the starting five the only one that came to play was the big man in the middle. IMO. The other spark came from off the bench,#10 the freshman is going to be very good.Look like the coach took the handcuffs off and let him play a little like i've seen him in the past.This boy can hurt you off the dribble and dealing to his team mates or score if he has to.I think he just has to out grow the freshman thing that is in some peoples eyes.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124