Orangefield VS Silsbee Predictions

Bobcat1

The game is at Orangefield. I'm hoping Silsbee wins to keep the possibility of a 3-way tie for a district championship alive.But, with Orangfields defense they should have the edge.I do hope Ang Green is allowed to stay in the game to make it interesting.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jdad" post="315316" timestamp="1200299820"]
The game is at Orangefield. I'm hoping Silsbee wins to keep the possibility of a 3-way tie for a district championship alive.But, with Orangfields defense they should have the edge.I do hope Ang Green is allowed to stay in the game to make it interesting.
[/quote]

Ang played the entire game the first time we met.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jdad" post="315506" timestamp="1200324775"]
I meant I hope she doesn't get into foul trouble like our point guard.
[/quote]

I know what you meant, just trying to stimulate the message board. We need her to get in foul trouble because she is a wrecking machine. You can only try to contain her but you can't stop her.  ;D

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jdad" post="315506" timestamp="1200324775"]
[/quote]

Honestly, you got me man. I thought you made that remark because the game is played in Orangefield. I apologize.

Its not about Orangefield. I really enjoyed the atmosphere.That kind of game and the fans is the absolute best. Orangefield, HJ, Kountze, Hampshire Fannet, and Silsbee are the best for supporting their girls. These are the kind of games you remember forever. Even when I want my team to win I enjoy the game and how it brings out the best in the players. My comments on the foul trouble isn.t about were the game was but the first 3 fouls they called on our point guard were imaginary. They weren't bad calls they were made-up. The fact that we should of been called for a lot of other calls that we did deserve and they weren't called makes the ones that they called stand out. The Orangefield Coach had a good reason to complain about some of the calls that went against his team but,at least they weren't on one player.I know if KK or Ang get 3 fantom calls in the first 10 minutes of there game it will hurt their team.I continue to wish for fairness and consistency for both teams on the floor.

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="Jdad" post="315576" timestamp="1200332378"]
Its not about Orangefield. I really enjoyed the atmosphere.That kind of game and the fans is the absolute best. Orangefield, HJ, Kountze, Hampshire Fannet, and Silsbee are the best for supporting their girls. These are the kind of games you remember forever. Even when I want my team to win I enjoy the game and how it brings out the best in the players. My comments on the foul trouble isn.t about were the game was but the first 3 fouls they called on our point guard were imaginary. They weren't bad calls they were made-up. The fact that we should of been called for a lot of other calls that we did deserve and they weren't called makes the ones that they called stand out. The Orangefield Coach had a good reason to complain about some of the calls that went against his team but,at least they weren't on one player.I know if KK or Ang get 3 fantom calls in the first 10 minutes of there game it will hurt their team.I continue to wish for fairness and consistency for both teams on the floor.
[/quote]
I agree with you but that will never happen. Basketball has changed. Back when I played we played true defense because you could not touch a player without being called for a foul. Now you can maul someone and not be called or touch someome and be called. I will say this most young people only care about offense and how many points they score. Hardin Jefferson and Orangefield care about Defense and that is why their programs are sucessful and always will be!

[quote name="bleed orange" post="315549" timestamp="1200330357"]
[quote author=Jdad link=topic=31809.msg315506#msg315506 date=1200324775]
[/quote]

Honestly, you got me man. I thought you made that remark because the game is played in Orangefield. I apologize.
[/quote]
A little defensive?

Should be a good game...too close to call.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder