ahh eater Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 44 minutes ago, Bear Down00 said: This district is still wide open anyone can win on any given Friday night. I still see Huffman winning big tonight. I think the district will end up like this: 1. Huffman 2. Lcm 3. Vidor 4. BC I absolutely agree Quote
BC Alum Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago Huffman has NO DEFENSE and it showed in the LCM game. Quote
vp101 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago If huffman is so good, what happened against liberty? AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 2 hours ago Author Report Posted 2 hours ago 3 minutes ago, vp101 said: If huffman is so good, what happened against liberty? Thank you. setxathlete14 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.