Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
44 minutes ago, Bear Down00 said:

This district is still wide open anyone can win on any given Friday night.  I still see Huffman winning big tonight. 

I think the district will end up like this:

1. Huffman

2. Lcm

3. Vidor 

4. BC

I absolutely agree 

Posted
2 hours ago, vp101 said:

If huffman is so good, what happened against liberty? 

I think they may be trolling the group people.

But Huffman did have 3 TDs called back against Liberty. Still no excuse but just an explanation for why that turned out different than what most people were expecting.  

This could be a really good game. Huffman's defense is absolute A**, but from the looks of it BC's offense is as well. Bacon is the key factor in this one. If he rushes for 200 yards it's gonna be a long day for BC, unless Huffman pulls a Huffman and loses 2 or 3 possessions on special teams.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,977
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Bobcats454212
    Newest Member
    Bobcats454212
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...