ahh eater Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 44 minutes ago, Bear Down00 said: This district is still wide open anyone can win on any given Friday night. I still see Huffman winning big tonight. I think the district will end up like this: 1. Huffman 2. Lcm 3. Vidor 4. BC I absolutely agree Quote
BC Alum Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Huffman has NO DEFENSE and it showed in the LCM game. Quote
vp101 Posted 56 minutes ago Report Posted 56 minutes ago If huffman is so good, what happened against liberty? AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 53 minutes ago Author Report Posted 53 minutes ago 3 minutes ago, vp101 said: If huffman is so good, what happened against liberty? Thank you. setxathlete14 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.