Newguy90 Posted 18 hours ago Report Posted 18 hours ago 5 hours ago, lionpride08 said: Going to keep an eye on this game. Winner of this district would meet Franklin, Cameron, or Lorena in the 2nd round. I don’t think that’s a good for either EC or OF lol. EC has had trouble with both Franklin and Cameron Yoe in post season…except back in 2018 when the Bucs beat Yoe and sadly lost to Grandview 36-35 in OT Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago DCTX has East Chambers as a 9 point favorite. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 12 minutes ago Report Posted 12 minutes ago 21 hours ago, flytotheball said: I have a feeling OF is going to find a way somehow. I can see that backup getting some more playing time if Mr 4 year isn't getting it done. Any of you OF diehards hear the word on the street that Breaux is jumping ship after this year? Just what I've heard from some buddies of mine that bleed orange and white. I heard the rumor, but not sure where it’s coming from. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.