Jump to content

Who Wins?  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/09/2026 at 11:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, spidersal said:

Nederland by a bunch of Lee is better than GP

I haven't been keeping up with them, but just offhand I wouldn't have thought so, for some reason.  And btw I don't know what's happened with Lee over the years, they used to always field a pretty good team IIRC.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,970
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    NETSN
    Newest Member
    NETSN
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...