Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I only went through a couple pages of this thread, interesting to say the least. Is this a rivalry thing??? 

I wouldn’t say it’s a rivalry thing, I think a lot folks love to see BC struggle, and they will take any and every opportunity to talk about it. They are struggling big time right now. So naturally the haters come out to play. 
 

Regardless, this district is far from decided and BC has got to bounce back next week if they want a place at the table come playoff time. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Bobcats0809 said:

BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡

Well coach rhino has plenty of bulletin material for next week. We'll see him if they win next week.

Posted
2 hours ago, Bobcats0809 said:

BC is once again the worst team in Orange County, & all is right with the world 🤍🧡🤍🧡

OF is better coached, I'll give yall that but let's be real...there are only a few teams that I'm rooting for in this area come December and BC and OF are not among them. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said:

Ok? I get it, your team sucks despite having all that college talent, & you don’t know how to feel about it. It’s ok, you guys will get used to it soon. 

"All that college talent" 

I must be missing something here. Ah yes, the 3 star Arkansas commit. I forget he makes up the whole team. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,968
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    DCleater40
    Newest Member
    DCleater40
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...