LoneStarAg226 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 53 minutes ago, Bobcats0809 said: We are definitely trying to be too cute & coaches definitely outsmarting themselves on offense, defense has been lights out. Offense has regressed since week 1, hopefully they can figure something out. Not to mention a lot of these guys are now going both ways due to injury. I feel simplifying things by running the ball and leaning on your D is their bread and butter. #8 needs more touches and I don't care how you get him the ball just make it happen. Bobcats0809 1 Quote
LoneStarAg226 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 1 hour ago, gogo1734 said: They were much better offensively with the QB2 in the game last night. That was very clear last night. He has some wheels and I think running a heavier set with the RPO fits this team. Quote
Bobcats0809 Posted 5 hours ago Report Posted 5 hours ago 10 minutes ago, LoneStarAg226 said: Not to mention a lot of these guys are now going both ways due to injury. I feel simplifying things by running the ball and leaning on your D is their bread and butter. #8 needs more touches and I don't care how you get him the ball just make it happen. #8, #4 definitely needs to get a few drives per half just to mix things up and keep other teams off balance. LoneStarAg226 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 4 hours ago, gogo1734 said: No, but I hear he actually did the “counting” for last years’ realignment. 😂 Don't blame him. Lumberton is pretty good at it too. Probably even closer than OF gogo1734 1 Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I can say this.OF qb is probably the worst ive seen for being a 4 year starter with that size and experience. Quote
gogo1734 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 35 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said: I can say this.OF qb is probably the worst ive seen for being a 4 year starter with that size and experience. Part of it is the offensive line is much better at run blocking than pass blocking. The two DT’s for Buna had pressure on the OF QB most of the night. Quote
setxathlete14 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, gogo1734 said: Part of it is the offensive line is much better at run blocking than pass blocking. The two DT’s for Buna had pressure on the OF QB most of the night. That rare combination of size and experience almost always leads to high end college offers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.