Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
8 minutes ago, dj said:

HF would beat bay city!! If they looking at the matchup.ppl looking at the bay city and West Orange game.you can't.w.o center been hurt !! They had to move there starting right tackle to center and play a couple young kids the last couple weeks that wasn't ready for that Friday nite lights.there online will be better Friday.they just don't have the dogs to handle a Carthage,le vega, pleasant groves.but, around setx they can get by.

I didnt realize center had been out. This will change my outlook. But I still think HF has the edge on the sideline. Sometimes thats all it takes. Dudes dont call plays, decide when to punt, or when to call timeout cuz they only have 10 on defense at the goalline. Seems like there's still a learning curve after all this time.

Posted
13 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I didnt realize center had been out. This will change my outlook. But I still think HF has the edge on the sideline. Sometimes thats all it takes. Dudes dont call plays, decide when to punt, or when to call timeout cuz they only have 10 on defense at the goalline. Seems like there's still a learning curve after all this time.

#55 papillon had to move back to center.but, I'll give HF coaching staff the edge too.bcz, if we didn't learn anything last week.even though w.o played Carthage Abt even til half.then Carthage put on a coaching clinic!!I don't know if you realize Carthage had a couple of freshmen that played well.bcz, they were put I position to make plays.#13 and one of there dlinemen were freshman.surratt is the best coach in the state.he can do it with less talent any year.

Posted
1 hour ago, dj said:

#55 papillon had to move back to center.but, I'll give HF coaching staff the edge too.bcz, if we didn't learn anything last week.even though w.o played Carthage Abt even til half.then Carthage put on a coaching clinic!!I don't know if you realize Carthage had a couple of freshmen that played well.bcz, they were put I position to make plays.#13 and one of there dlinemen were freshman.surratt is the best coach in the state.he can do it with less talent any year.

Surratt is the best. No doubt. But bay city was not.

For Carthage its also about having 17 weeks each year to get the younger squads ready too. We didnt have the same talent level in 17 but still made it there cuz they had so much 2nd and 3rd team experience from the previous years.

Weather looks good for this game next week. No excuses about rain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,968
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    DCleater40
    Newest Member
    DCleater40
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...