ThaGhost Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago On 9/29/2026 at 11:54 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: So you voted for the team in the same ISD that pays you. I thought you would, I had your boss on speed dial just in case you didn't. 😁 Tell him to put some Frenchy’s on it, HE KNOWS! I TRIED talking some sense into him. However, I was talking to a 🧱wall! Mr. Buddy Garrity, BMTSoulja1 and Austin1985 3 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago 11 hours ago, ThaGhost said: Tell him to put some Frenchy’s on it, HE KNOWS! I TRIED talking some sense into him. However, I was talking to a 🧱wall! He's still on his highhorse from the BU beatdown of Lufkin smh. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Gameday in Port Arthur Texas 😈 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.