Orangefield vs Hardin Jefferson - predictions?

Guest tigersvoice

If the refs are fair...HJ or OF...The refs will be the deciding factor

What do you base this opinion on?  These schools both play pretty much the same style of basketball.  Are you suggesting serious

"Homer" calls by the officials?

If the refs are fair...HJ or OF...The refs will be the deciding factor

Both of these are quality teams and this should be a great game.

The refs will NOT be the deciding factor in this game.  The winner of this game is the one that plays hard, is poised, and does not ALLOW the refs to be the deciding factor.

I give the nod th HJ.

Guest tigersvoice

Both teams play good defense and are well coached. The team that shoots the ball the best will win. Sorry no prediction here. ;D

I agree.  And shooting the ball best is "USUALLY" done on the home court and for that reason I'll go with Orangefield.  It will be one of the best girls games in the district this year!

Is going to be excitiing game that the girls are looking forward to.I will predict the outcome based on what I've seen. HJ needs this to get back on track since a very disappointing loss to silsbee. I do know Orangefield will be ready and they want to beat HJ. This has been a great rivalry for a while and its time for HJ to get back on top.

It's going to come down to mistakes on offense who is going to shoot the ball better. it will be very difficult to go into OF's gym and beat them, I know the Hawks are capable, it's just are they going to show up and play sharp. I'll give the Hawks the nod I believe Jdad I think they have been waiting for this game all year.

[move]GO LADY HAWKS!!!![/move]

I agree, whatever team shoots the ball well will definitely have a huge advantage but it's also going to come down to who takes care of the ball better. Orangefield has struggled at times this year in this area, if they do that against HJ it could be a long night for them. Now if they play like they did against Silsbee earlier in the year, they'll be in this game and have a great shot at winning it. Both teams will be up for this game and it should be a great one. This is a tough stretch for the Bobcats, Silsbee comes to town next Tuesday. Go Lady Cats!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83