OpEpsteinFury Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 How are we feeling about this? Is it my tax payer dollars being doled out so rich kids can get a rebate? Not sure how this is supposed to help the average Texan. Quote
mat Posted August 13 Report Posted August 13 Vouchers are not “rich kid” exclusive. It gives lower income kids an option. I'm not saying I’m in favor of it. Quote
OpEpsteinFury Posted August 13 Author Report Posted August 13 1 hour ago, mat said: Vouchers are not “rich kid” exclusive. It gives lower income kids an option. I'm not saying I’m in favor of it. I suppose it technically gives them the option, but practically I just don’t see it low income kids still need to cover the tuition difference, and if they do, would still need transportation to/from Quote
OlDawg Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 Here’s a breakdown of the numbers. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up mat 1 Quote
mat Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 8 hours ago, OlDawg said: Here’s a breakdown of the numbers. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Interesting info Quote
OlDawg Posted August 14 Report Posted August 14 Follow up article that shows how many students/families have either returned their vouchers, or didn’t enroll in a school in time to use it, so it will go to someone else on the wait list. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.