HD vs. SPURGER/58-54 HD Wins/Comments

GOOD JOB BOBCATS! FRANKLIN 21, ANDERSON 15, ELLIOTT 9 (3 3PTERS) GOOD JOB SPURGER  THEY WERE DOWN BY 8 OR 9 A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT NEVER GAVE UP. HD REALLY MISSED THEE STARTING POINT GAURD ESPECALLY IN THE LAST MINUTES WE ONLY HAD 2 REAL BALL HANDLERS. TAKING NOTHING AWAY FROM ANY BODY BUT ITS ABOUT TIME HD GETS NOTICED. I MEAN HAVE BEAT THE #11 AND #12 RANKED TEAMS IN THE STATE AND WE ARE NOT IN THE TOP 20. DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME!

Guest ghostt

Ghosst, HD's starting point was the one missing, not Spurger's. This district is shaping up to be a dogfight for those 3 spots.

im saying if HD's starting pg was there HD might have been able to win with a better lead

great job to both teams

Good game by HD.  Never lost their composure when Spurger would battle back.  Daisetta did a good job of attacking Spurgers big man and getting him into foul trouble.  Spurgers freshmen looked and played nervous missed more than a few 1 to 2 footers.  HD controlled the boards and caused a lot of turnovers.  Spurger was just flat outplayed and out hustled.  Good job guys. 

good job spurger, you had one bad game, when they come to your house, you WILL win. they had a bad gome, couldnt get nothing to fall, and was still in the game and only lost by 4. Even on your worst night they almost beat a decent team. Just think on how it will be when they come to your home and you are firing on all cylinders. You cannot be beaten.Good luck spurger keep your heads up, its only one game.

Yeah piratefan it's apparent that HD was the better team, they didn't even have their starting point. Now unless ya'll had a key player such as a starter then maybe it would've been a different game, but ya'll didn't. HD just found you're weakness....go after whittaker, get him out and the motivation and morale on the court is lost.

Congrats HD

Spurger keep your heads up, it's not over!!!

HD- Good game, would have been a lot better, if we had won!

HD- Better Team, don't think so (Only last night)

HD- Starting Point, out w/ flu, hope speedy recovery

HD- gets noticed, you got it from this area, will see next week if TABC gives it

Mr. Reality who is #8 & #9 in the state, Spurger is currently #11 & BS #12

CSI- Who are u talking about when u say freshmen? And I don't think Spurger got out hostled, but out played-scoring surely wasn't their for Spurger

P. Whittaker getting in foul trouble very very early in the game & J.T. Sheffield couldn't buy a 3

2qwik- if HD is better than Spurger for our loss, then HD is better than Big Sandy for their loss w/ them

Hardin-just needs to HUSH, if HD is better than Spurger, then HD would really put a spankin' on ya'll (still think #10 H. Davis is the best, not Marsh ;))

Not blaming this game on ref's, they were O.K., have seen extremely worse this season. Spurger just didn't play one of their better games & @ this point they have to.  I support them & know they will recover from this.

Spurger- Keep your heads up & let's make a difference come next week w/ BS & SP

By the way I think Senior Pate Sheffield had a great game

Congrats HD

Spurger keep your heads up, it's not over!!!

HD- Good game, would have been a lot better, if we had won!

HD- Better Team, don't think so (Only last night)

HD- Starting Point, out w/ flu, hope speedy recovery

HD- gets noticed, you got it from this area, will see next week if TABC gives it

Mr. Reality who is #8 & #9 in the state, Spurger is currently #11 & BS #12

CSI- Who are u talking about when u say freshmen? And I don't think Spurger got out hostled, but out played-scoring surely wasn't their for Spurger

P. Whittaker getting in foul trouble very very early in the game & J.T. Sheffield couldn't buy a 3

2qwik- if HD is better than Spurger for our loss, then HD is better than Big Sandy for their loss w/ them

Hardin-just needs to HUSH, if HD is better than Spurger, then HD would really put a spankin' on ya'll (still think #10 H. Davis is the best, not Marsh ;))Not blaming this game on ref's, they were O.K., have seen extremely worse this season. Spurger just didn't play one of their better games & @ this point they have to.  I support them & know they will recover from this.

Spurger- Keep your heads up & let's make a difference come next week w/ BS & SP

By the way I think Senior Pate Sheffield had a great game

Hardin has beaten HD this year already.  As for as Hunter being better than Marsh...What planet are you from?  Marsh is one of the best players in this region, from all classifications.  Davis is good too but to say he's better than Daniel...not quite there yet.  Other than this comment...good post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476