*Hardin vs EC/54-45 Hardin Wins/Comments*

Guest Bucs1995

Congrats Hardin!  Tramain was about to hit that #2 because he was running his mouth the WHOLE game.    One of the best 3 point shotters never went in (Trey).  That is plum crazy, and why not have Vance on the inside.  I hope we pick up the pace down the strech are we will be sitting at the house after Feb. 11th.  I think we have a good group of boys, but we they are doing good with the group they have in. Why put subs in?  CRAZY COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Game not sure of the name on #10 for the hornets I believe he's a sophomore Kid is amazingly quick. I thought Tramain Thomas was going to punch Nolan from Hardin at one point not sure what happened but the refs had to come in between them. TT had a pretty nice dunk at the end of the third quarter only nice thing you can say about the end of the third throughout the fourth about E.C.s play.

Both teams brought the hecklers tonight thats one thing nobody can disagree with.

#10, I believe his name is Hunter Davis.  I agree, amazingly quick. I have only seen him play 4 times in the last few years, and he has impressed me every time.

Congrats Hardin!  Tramain was about to hit that #2 because he was running his mouth the WHOLE game.   One of the best 3 point shotters never went in (Trey).  That is plum crazy, and why not have Vance on the inside.  I hope we pick up the pace down the strech are we will be sitting at the house after Feb. 11th.  I think we have a good group of boys, but we they are doing good with the group they have in. Why put subs in?  CRAZY COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have officially heard it all!!!!!!!!  Crazy Coaching????  How about CRAZY FAN!!!!!!!!!!  You are really clueless.

Guest Bucs1995

NO I AM AFRAID NOT!!  You must not go to the games and listen to lots of people say the same thing.  And kids too for that matter.  I have the right to my opinion just like you.  We have a VERY talented group of guys and to lose by 9.  Next time you go to the game just keep your ears open and you will hear it.

Correct me if I am wrong, isn't EC coming off of 3 straight Regional Tourney apperances (2 Reg Finals), in which they have lost to the state champions in all 3 games?  Sounds hardly like bad coaching!!!  Just remember the grass isn't always greener on the other side. 

And who cares what people in the stands say, especially in Winnie.  I went to school there and heard things said while I was in school that was insanely crazy about great coaches, just like your comments are. 

Congrats Hardin!  Tramain was about to hit that #2 because he was running his mouth the WHOLE game.    One of the best 3 point shotters never went in (Trey).  That is plum crazy, and why not have Vance on the inside.  I hope we pick up the pace down the strech are we will be sitting at the house after Feb. 11th.  I think we have a good group of boys, but we they are doing good with the group they have in. Why put subs in?  CRAZY COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Hank Hargrave is a great coach... jus because the Competion is better doesn't mean he is a bad coach. He won the District Title last year

Guest Bucs1995

Well with the talent he has had he could barely go wrong.  Like I said I can have my opinion just like you.  He SUCKS!!!  Like I stated.  Were you at the game.  We were rolling on back to a come back and he pulls people out that were making a major impact.  

I too graduated from EC, and heard the exact same things Icky.  The people doing all of the gum flapping are the exact reason why my parents and many others quit attending sporting events at EC.  The problem with the people in Winnie, is that they are spoiled.  LHS had it right.  The competition has gotten alot better.  Trust me there is no one on the face of the planet that wants EC to win or tries harder to get the kids to win than Hank.  No one seemed to mind when Hank was leading them to the win over HJ.

Folks I gotta tell ya as an outsider Hank has done a super job over the last 4 years with his club.It's not easy to make the regional tourney on a good year ,to play in the finals 3 times in 3 years is remarkable.He beat Kountze twice last year with a club that shouldn't have beaten them at all.Be careful what you wish for in the stands,you may not like what you get next and if Hank stays in coaching he will have a successful program no matter where he's at.Good teams follow good coaches around,that's no coincidence.Sounds like a good possesion type ballgame and in those you put yourself in a position to win.The team that makes the shots win the game and Hardin ain't a weak sister by any stretch.Good luck to the Bucs and the Hornets.

Not crazy coaching,  LOTS OF CRAZY TALK!!.  The coaching level has gotten better across the district, and the talent pool is leveling out.  Hank has done a great job and will continue to do a good job. What is everyone going to say next year when all the "stars" are gone.  With the exception of Kountze, graduation will take a real toll. This season has just started and there are lots of games left.  Congrads Hardin, good win,  you have it locked, I'd start celebrating and make reservations for Austin now!

Well with the talent he has had he could barely go wrong.  Like I said I can have my opinion just like you.  He SUCKS!!!  Like I stated.  Were you at the game.  We were rolling on back to a come back and he pulls people out that were making a major impact.  

dude thats probably y you are not a coach and never will be one cuz you don't know a thing abot basketball.....ok i know h-j has nothing to do with this game but im going to compare anywaz....if we left all 5 of are starts in the hole game we would probably loose like we almost did to jasper...the same thing goes with EC...you can't just leave your starters in the hole game....yes your right..you can have your opion but take it someone where else......they have been to playoffs like 3 years in a row and maybe more....thats defently not bad coaching....your opions are garbage.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, where do I start? some guy just said the EC, Hardin & Kountze are good at basketball, and they are. But the same guy also said that kountze is good at football? ARE U SERIOUS? This year was all luck. They shouldn't have beaten Warren and EXSP. not EC. They fumble the ball too much. WARREN scored 2 touchdowns in the first 5 mins of the whole game against kountze last semester. Was anyone there? I was. They won by ONE point, and like I said, it was all luck. And than when they played EC Kountze ran the clock for about 3 mins cheating the bucs out of time. EC is the best school we have for FOOTBALL, but basketball, I don't know its pretty tough. Warren might just shock you, so you better watch out. We have our starting people M. Andrews, B. Young, B. Riley, J. Blackshear and P. Sims. ;] the end.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83