Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/14/2026 at 11:57 AM, DCT said:

Politics played no role in rescue efforts. SMH

Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, baddog said:

Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. 

You are correct North Carolina did refuse FEMA.  N.C. is. a Red State and I was surprised. However, I live in SC.

Posted
26 minutes ago, baddog said:

Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. 

Did you know Trump and his administration pursued plans to phase out or eliminate FEMA because Trump felt the agency was ineffective and expensive.🤔
Going back on topic.

Posted
58 minutes ago, DCT said:

You are correct North Carolina did refuse FEMA.  N.C. is. a Red State and I was surprised. However, I live in SC.

Not what I said, but expected. You said politics played no role in rescue efforts and I proved that it does, so “on topic” was my response to your statement. How sickening that a government agency will pick and choose whom to assist after a national emergency. Nor’easter about to wipe NJ off the map. Watch the cries for assistance from Trump’s government….a government they hate. I bet the house Trump will give aide.

BTW, I know you live in S.C. I did say your “region”.

Posted
51 minutes ago, baddog said:

Not what I said, but expected. You said politics played no role in rescue efforts and I proved that it does, so “on topic” was my response to your statement. How sickening that a government agency will pick and choose whom to assist after a national emergency. Nor’easter about to wipe NJ off the map. Watch the cries for assistance from Trump’s government….a government they hate. I bet the house Trump will give aide.

BTW, I know you live in S.C. I did say your “region”.

The subject matter was 9/11.  Politics played no role in rescue efforts.  
What is your SOURCE that politics played a role in rescue efforts at ground zero.  You can’t!  Back to Epstein files.  

First responders from all over America answered the call.

Posted
13 minutes ago, DCT said:

The subject matter was 9/11.  Politics played no role in rescue efforts.  
What is your SOURCE that politics played a role in rescue efforts at ground zero.  You can’t!  Back to Epstein files.  

First responders from all over America answered the call.

I’m done. Carry on with your 9/11 Epstein files thread.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Total coincidence.

The man who exposed HOWARD LUTNICK's ties to Epstein has "committed suicide

Simon Andriesz is the British banker who revealed to the FBI Lutnick's business association with Epstein.

Howard Lutnick (who miraculously survived 9/11 and got a massive insurance payout) lied about never going to the Island and cutting ties with his good friend, co-investor and business associate Jeffery Epstein, who was also his neighbour...

Trump, of course, hired Lutnick as his commerce secretary where he made billions for his company by insider trading on the tariff discounts. Billions paid for by all of us through higher prices btw.

Posted
7 hours ago, Porter said:

Total coincidence.

The man who exposed HOWARD LUTNICK's ties to Epstein has "committed suicide

Simon Andriesz is the British banker who revealed to the FBI Lutnick's business association with Epstein.

Howard Lutnick (who miraculously survived 9/11 and got a massive insurance payout) lied about never going to the Island and cutting ties with his good friend, co-investor and business associate Jeffery Epstein, who was also his neighbour...

Trump, of course, hired Lutnick as his commerce secretary where he made billions for his company by insider trading on the tariff discounts. Billions paid for by all of us through higher prices btw.

MAGA doesn’t care. They’ll call it a witch hunt against Trump and blame the victims for not providing a list. Many people connected to Epstein have died in less than two years, and this president says there’s nothing to see here. The only push back you will receive is that a source was not provided.

🚨Lutnick will remain in office without consequences.  Your vote and a win will get you $5000.00.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,971
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    NETSN
    Newest Member
    NETSN
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...