baddog Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 On 9/14/2026 at 11:57 AM, DCT said: Politics played no role in rescue efforts. SMH Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. Quote
DCT Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 15 minutes ago, baddog said: Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. You are correct North Carolina did refuse FEMA. N.C. is. a Red State and I was surprised. However, I live in SC. Quote
DCT Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 26 minutes ago, baddog said: Close to your region…… Hurricane Helene flooded N. Carolina and FEMA refused aide to Trump supporters. Entire communities were lost. That tells me all I need to know. Did you know Trump and his administration pursued plans to phase out or eliminate FEMA because Trump felt the agency was ineffective and expensive.🤔 Going back on topic. Quote
baddog Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 58 minutes ago, DCT said: You are correct North Carolina did refuse FEMA. N.C. is. a Red State and I was surprised. However, I live in SC. Not what I said, but expected. You said politics played no role in rescue efforts and I proved that it does, so “on topic” was my response to your statement. How sickening that a government agency will pick and choose whom to assist after a national emergency. Nor’easter about to wipe NJ off the map. Watch the cries for assistance from Trump’s government….a government they hate. I bet the house Trump will give aide. BTW, I know you live in S.C. I did say your “region”. Reagan 1 Quote
DCT Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 51 minutes ago, baddog said: Not what I said, but expected. You said politics played no role in rescue efforts and I proved that it does, so “on topic” was my response to your statement. How sickening that a government agency will pick and choose whom to assist after a national emergency. Nor’easter about to wipe NJ off the map. Watch the cries for assistance from Trump’s government….a government they hate. I bet the house Trump will give aide. BTW, I know you live in S.C. I did say your “region”. The subject matter was 9/11. Politics played no role in rescue efforts. What is your SOURCE that politics played a role in rescue efforts at ground zero. You can’t! Back to Epstein files. First responders from all over America answered the call. Quote
baddog Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 13 minutes ago, DCT said: The subject matter was 9/11. Politics played no role in rescue efforts. What is your SOURCE that politics played a role in rescue efforts at ground zero. You can’t! Back to Epstein files. First responders from all over America answered the call. I’m done. Carry on with your 9/11 Epstein files thread. Quote
DCT Posted September 26 Report Posted September 26 Just now, baddog said: I’m done. Carry on with your 9/11 Epstein files thread. Thank you! Thread felt like it had been jacked by MAGA. 😂 Quote
Porter Posted 53 minutes ago Report Posted 53 minutes ago Total coincidence. The man who exposed HOWARD LUTNICK's ties to Epstein has "committed suicide Simon Andriesz is the British banker who revealed to the FBI Lutnick's business association with Epstein. Howard Lutnick (who miraculously survived 9/11 and got a massive insurance payout) lied about never going to the Island and cutting ties with his good friend, co-investor and business associate Jeffery Epstein, who was also his neighbour... Trump, of course, hired Lutnick as his commerce secretary where he made billions for his company by insider trading on the tariff discounts. Billions paid for by all of us through higher prices btw. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.