West Hardin @ Spurger 12/21 Predictions/Thoughts

Wondering what the thoughts are on the WH/Spurger game tomorrow night in Spurger are?

Sounds like to me that WH's Tyler Copeland scores ~1/2 of their points. Can he be stopped or slowed down enough to upset the apple cart? For what I have seen on this board, Spurger scoring seems to be spread out betwen the team, not just relying one player to carry the water.

Sounds like this will be a good game, either one could win.

Opinions...................... ;)

Have not seen Spurger, just know their coach and their record to date.  They will be tough to beat.  WH's Copeland is the real deal.  Their team is not that bad, just had some injuries keeping them from all being on the court at the same time.

Copeland cannot be shut down.  They may slow him up or hinder his scoring ops, but he will get his share.  He is not a selfish player, he'll give it up, but he usually takes care of it himself.

I think Spurger has a little too much for WH this year but it will probably be a good game.

What is going to be interesting is that I think, and I strongly state THINK, that WH is in the Spurger Holiday tourney next week.

So in essence, these two will play each other Friday, and again one day next week. I am not sure whom else is in the tourney at Spurger, but this has the makings of setting the table in this district early.

It will be interesting to see the W/L if these two play each other early. Will may or may not let the likes of Big Sandy know where they may stand.

My 98 cents worth.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124