OZEN PLAYERS GONE?

THEBRAIN

the reason i didn't name names is still possibility they'll stay .I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYONE GLUED TO BENCH OR FALL OUT OF FAVOR WITH COACH THATS IT. U GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER THEIR POISED FOR A PLAYOFF RUN NO ONE WANTS TO MISS THAT BUT LIKE I POSTED IT IS RUMORED AND YES IT FROM OZEN PLAYERS

Guest DickVitale
:D  :D :D :D....That is the craziest thing I have ever heard....So, you mean to tell me that starters on a state ranked 14-2 team, with a shot at a state title are going to try to leave mid-season?  That would be pretty stupid, don't you think? Come on man, STOP IT, PLEASE!! SE Texas fanatics KILL ME!! :o

Guest tigersvoice

the reason i didn't name names is still possibility they'll stay .I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYONE GLUED TO BENCH OR FALL OUT OF FAVOR WITH COACH THATS IT. U GUYS HAVE TO REMEMBER THEIR POISED FOR A PLAYOFF RUN NO ONE WANTS TO MISS THAT BUT LIKE I POSTED IT IS RUMORED AND YES IT FROM OZEN PLAYERS

I think someone used you as the perfect "Setup" on this tidbit.

I heard that three were transferring to High Island.... And one was going to Deweyville....

Any truth to this rumor?

While we are spreading rumors, I also heard that Coach Boutee was going to resign to become the Assistant Golf Coach at Buna.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

ur trippn dude boutee has never been an assistant coach in his life those rumors are false everyone plz dnt listen 2 dis nonsense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83