TABC Boys Rankings (February 18 08) Final Rankings

HJ (full strength) beat Silsbee by 18

HJ (minus Trey Burrell) lost to Silsbee by 2.

exactly finally somebody notices stuff like that we are in the top 10 for a reason and yeah we r gonna lose sometimes but when it comes to the silsbee and hj games most of the time we come out on top yeah so we lost to yall by 2 pts. but who knocked silsbee out of the playoffs last year? HJ

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless,  this will come down again (Most Likely) to the Regional Finals.  Give respect to both teams and enjoy the success that this district has every year in the playoffs.  When, and I DO BELIEVE when, Silsbee wins state, the polls will start favoring them like they do these other programs.

Silsbee has been so close many times and has never brought it home.  They are due. 

Of course, once again, this is only my opinion.

Chew on it.    ;)

hahah.....ok so yall beat us by 2 at YALLS place with out 2 players that don't make a big difference (watching them play after they came back)....but we beat yall by 18 at are place and AGAIN at a NEUTRAL site by 22.....yall can't win state getting beat like that and yall cant be ranked getting beat like that ether

Regardless,  this will come down again (Most Likely) to the Regional Finals.  Give respect to both teams and enjoy the success that this district has every year in the playoffs.  When, and I DO BELIEVE when, Silsbee wins state, the polls will start favoring them like they do these other programs.

Silsbee has been so close many times and has never brought it home.  They are due. 

Chew on it.    ;)

hahah.....ok so yall beat us by 2 at YALLS place with out 2 players that don't make a big difference (watching them play after they came back)....but we beat yall by 18 at are place and AGAIN at a NEUTRAL site by 22.....yall can't win state getting beat like that and yall cant be ranked getting beat like that ether

I was referring to the rankings only moron. 

Silsbee  doesn't need you're respect to perform,  only their own confidence.  Which by the way builds every year that they play deep into the playoffs.  Enjoy you're run... and when the tides turn and those boots start hitting you're ribs then I will be laughing. 

Chew on it.    ;)

I was referring to the rankings only moron. 

Silsbee  doesn't need you're respect to perform,  only their own confidence.  Which by the way builds every year that they play deep into the playoffs.  Enjoy you're run... and when the tides turn and those boots start hitting you're ribs then I will be laughing. 

ha i don't think your tide will be turning this year bud

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83