SILSBEE OR HAMPSHIRE FANNETT

WHO WILL WIN THIS?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN THIS?

• SILSBEE BY 50 MINUS
    • SILSBEE BY 20
    • SILSBEE BY 15 OR LESS
    • SILSBEE BY 50 PLUS

Silsbee nearly pulled 100 point against them twice last year and I think it will go to silsbee. Just too many weapons and speed like setxreporter say.  Silsbee will be playing without their leading scorer tomorrow night though. But they still have alot more secret weapons.

Silsbee  83

HF 52

Silsbee nearly pulled 100 point against them twice last year and I think it will go to silsbee. Just too many weapons and speed like setxreporter say.  Silsbee will be playing without their leading scorer tomorrow night though. But they still have alot more secret weapons.

Silsbee  83

HF 52

What's Hamshire to do?  Silsbee now has secret weapons!!!!!! :o ;D ;D :D

Please remember:  THERE IS NO "P" in Hamshire Fannett.

haha people would no that if h-f was some what of a decent basketball team.... and who cares if it ruins there confidence for like...i mean if you go to h-f then your probably ruined of life anyways 

It's hard to beat a club by 40.Silsbee wins easily but it will be closer to 20 than 40.Hampshire has some pretty good looking atheletes but they sure don't look like they know the game.

If I can find two legit big men who are 6th or 7th graders for hampshire-Fannett...err Hamshire-Fannett and work them out, I guarantee we'll have a team  in 3-4 years we would be proud of. I'd take the two big men and my guards and play them all over Southeast Texas against bigger guys. By the time they hit 9th grade, we'll be prepared to make the run to the next level. ;)

Guest tigersvoice

This one is already over!!!!!  Tigers by 61!!!!!  97-36

Lazeek, I thought you were applying that negative psychology on us with this prediction.  It was pretty darn good!

ya silsbee beat hf but remember hf has 3 of the 5 starters out...ya im pretty sure silsbee would have still beat em but it would only be by about 25 or so.....and hjsc, why u runnin your mouth about hf????  yall wouldnt of went to the playoffs last year in baseball if we didnt beat silsbee, and im pretty sure we beat yall in football, so maybe u need to show a little respect

ya silsbee beat hf but remember hf has 3 of the 5 starters out...ya im pretty sure silsbee would have still beat em but it would only be by about 25 or so.....and hjsc, why u runnin your mouth about hf????  yall wouldnt of went to the playoffs last year in baseball if we didnt beat silsbee, and im pretty sure we beat yall in football, so maybe u need to show a little respect

o, we sucked in football and so did yall, and if your going to talk about baseball do it somewhere else and and whats up with the what ifs? and that was last year ill show some respect when i think yall earned it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder