**Dayton vs. Austin Lake Travis/49-13 Lake Travis Advances**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ever so close was still a fantastic football journey for the Dayton Broncos,hard as is was to lose,your all winners.Now you know what it takes to step up another level even so think of the blessings a Hurricane named Katrina sent to you.Qb G.Charles formerly from New Orleans,La./without him Dayton may not have shared the dist.title so let's all be thankful for what was accomplished,treasure it,build on it, & share a part of it to our s.e.texas neighbors/ lumberton the team that beat us but showed us our weakness's and the rest is all in the record book for all forever.My congradulations to PNG also for their great season also.I stated in a early forum one PNG coached myself & brother @ Dayton-Coach Riley Burnett a class man,I  think the coach of the year is a relative,but Riley does still coach @ PNG.Wow that goes back for me to the late 60's,my brother early 70's.

Wow!  I haven't been online in like, forever, but I wanted to give the Dayton Broncos a HUGE congrats on an amazing season!  The way you guys recovered from some early losses to put together a string of impressive wins, including your deep playoff run, was fun to watch . . . and it was inspiring as well. 

Best of luck to the seniors as you take on new challenges and good luck to the 2008 Broncos, no matter what district the UIL puts you in for the next two years. 

[move]Thanks for the ride!!  [/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder