LC-M At OF Predictions?/MONDAY NIGHT

Guest bleed orange

Since it's at Orangefield, I'll take the Bobcats by 2, 56-54, win it at the charity stripe.

What is your problem? Do you think that these coaches hand pick the officials? They get who they get. Let me guess, the officials want Orangefield games because they make more money because of the size of the crowd. Give me a break man. I talked to Silsbee coach outside and he said Orangefield has a good team. Lets leave it at that. It was a good game by both teams. Your coach is a class act but some of your post have not been.

What is your problem? Do you think that these coaches hand pick the officials? They get who they get. Let me guess, the officials want Orangefield games because they make more money because of the size of the crowd. Give me a break man. I talked to Silsbee coach outside and he said Orangefield has a good team. Lets leave it at that. It was a good game by both teams. Your coach is a class act but some of your post have not been.

News flash, the coaches do have a say so on what officials they get. Maybe not who they want but they can say who they don't want. I know plenty of officials personally who have told me this team or that team will not let them call their games. Sometimes it's just a matter of personality and sometimes it's about past games called. The coaches sign a request form before the season starts stating who they do not want calling their games. It's done every year.

Look, my comments have only been posted to just get a rise out of one certain person. That person has yet to take the bait, so I'll apologize to whomever I offended and leave it at that.

Guest bleed orange

I took it to mean home court advantage?

I was really reacting to an earlier post about the Orangefield/Silsbee game. I took as you were degrading our boys. Its funny how people read in to something that was meant in a different way. I understand know. I apologize also for my remarks. This post is directed at AggiesAreWe.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami