Who Win's The D2 4A State Championship?

Just doing a little reading up on Lake Travis.. Looks like they have a really great passing game with a 6'4" QB that can really thread a needle. They hammered Calallen like 42-14.

Just reading it appears that they are a very wealthy school,,,, with extremely high academic standards. They have one of, if not the largest and most expensive workout facilities in the state. Although they have not been the best football team in the state yet,,, they have heavily invested in the program and are putting a tremendous amount of stock in the importance of having a winning football program. Looks like they are paying to win from what I read.

I cannot get any stats on the team, but it sounds like they are a really effective spread offense. They may be the biggest challenge the Broncos have faced to date if they are balanced. I wish I could get some info on their defense.

Team Stats

http://www.statesman.com/sports/stats/football/controller?Page=school_details&AltAction=&Nav=teamstats&Sport=1&Season=6&School=212030&Player=&Schedule=

gotta go with them broncos, baby. dayton has come from a pretty tough district also,& our district did a number on supposedly better districts, sans

texas city, lamarque,  dont sell them broncos short. so i go with the broncos

dayton  33

highland park  28

dayton wins state :o :o :o :o :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) ;):) :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124