22-4A Girls District Champions

Who wins district?  

1. 1. Who wins district?

• 2 weeks later...

Lumberton girls will have a good team for a few years. There are a few years of good classes coming thru. It speaks well for our Little Dribblers program. We now have our basketball program starting at age 5-6 in instructional league. We try to make it fun for them by doing "Basketball Olympics" , which is competition drills, then a short game. Every player puts points on the board for his team, and every player is involved in the game. (Dribble Dog Relays, Around the World, Lay Ups, Pass Pivot, etc)

Kuddos to Mark Griffin, who thought this up when he was on the Lumberton Little Dribblers board.

The kids have fun learning basic basketball skills.

w

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

Do I think Lumberton will win district, yes I do. Will they go as far as they did last year, I hope so but don't think so. You are right, Lumberton is good because they do have a great little dribbler program and that is why some of the teams in this area are good also. I will say this about Lumberton, they are a class act. Everytime we play them it is a hard fought game and there is good sportmanship through out the contest. We make each other better. Nobody like's to lose but that is what competition is all about. I am glad we are not in the same district because it would be a battle. They have good kids and good parents and a good coach and I respect that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah and I hear LCM has a soph harrell kid that can play. Although I still have take a little credit for the Older Harrell being so good at softball. Must be all the hitting she heard from her neighbor when she was 1 year old. Will the sophmore be as good as her mommy? Hmm...Only time will tell.

Yeah and I hear LCM has a soph harrell kid that can play. Although I still have take a little credit for the Older Harrell being so good at softball. Must be all the hitting she heard from her neighbor when she was 1 year old. Will the sophmore be as good as her mommy? Hmm...Only time will tell.

Hey Coach ! Now my house is not too far from your new Baseball field, so keep the noise down over there ! No baseball's being hit in the cage before 8:00 AM !! Good Luck!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do I think Lumberton will win district' date=' yes I do. Will they go as far as they did last year, I hope so but don't think so. You are right, Lumberton is good because they do have a great little dribbler program and that is why some of the teams in this area are good also. I will say this about Lumberton, they are a class act. Everytime we play them it is a hard fought game and there is good sportmanship through out the contest. We make each other better. Nobody like's to lose but that is what competition is all about. I am glad we are not in the same district because it would be a battle. They have good kids and good parents and a good coach and I respect that.[/quote']

Thanks Bleed Orange...

From all the Lady Raiders...

I can speak from experience of playing in the little dribblers program here for 5 years that the program is a very structred and prepares us for coming to play in the big leagues..

We're coming back strong this year and looking to make some noise once again..State Playoffs is the goal & looking to make it farther than last year..So we'll see when the time comes...

I LOVE MY LADY RAIDERS

Guest bleed orange

No thanks needed, I was just speaking the truth. I have known chelsea since she was 10 years old and my daughter played aau with her and Courtney so there is some history there. Good luck to you guys on the up coming season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• โ€œWe have incredible evidence that itโ€™s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.โ€ โ€œ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐—, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐›๐š๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐œ๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐— โ€” ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž.โ€
    • Itโ€™s very difficult to fire an educator. ย Itโ€™s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where theyโ€™re likely to leave on their own. ย Iโ€™m not sure of the legality of exposing an employeeโ€™s work records, but it seems likely itโ€™s not allowed if nothing criminal took place. ย 
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • I agree Trump won't win NY. If Osama Bin Laden was running for US Prez against Trump, NY would still vote blue because there is too much vermin in NY for it to go red. In any case, there are LOTS of good New Yorkers fed up beyond belief with the Biden disaster that will support Trump more than NY ever expected. And many productive, law abiding citizens are still fleeing the NY hellhole in droves.ย 
  • Topics