What's wrong with Vidor

Guest Ricthepic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Williamson13

non commited players aren't going to help any team...If vidor had one more penetrater it sure would help poor jared is killing himself out there. I like the way he is playing right now. Getting everyone involved..Central had five different players defending him through out the game, that could have been partial reasoning for not being able to penetrate and kick later in the game..the kids exausted and vidor cant afford to take him out

non commited players aren't going to help any team...If vidor had one more penetrater it sure would help poor jared is killing himself out there. I like the way he is playing right now. Getting everyone involved..Central had five different players defending him through out the game, that could have been partial reasoning for not being able to penetrate and kick later in the game..the kids exausted and vidor cant afford to take him out

poor jared?---inflated ego?

Guest Ricthepic

I have had the pleasure of watching the Williamson clan play basketball for quite sometime. It has been my observation that they all have great work habits and have a tremendous desire to excell. Yes, Coach R has a freshman playing significant minutes on the varsity, the reason...he's the best the coach has. I'm a big fan of the Williamson family. Everyone of their boy's plays the game the way it was mean't, Hard. Best of luck to the Pirates.

It took Coach English 5 years before he was able to put together a playoff team. Coach Robertson is doing a fine job with the players he has to work with. The Pirates should be able to give most in this district a good game but will continue to fall short in most games if small adjustments are not made. I know most of the Williamson's from Vidor and they will continue to work on their game. The freshman will get better. The Williamson who's number is 13 is more than likely the only one with an ego problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124