*POST DEWEYVILLE CLASSIC/SOUTH BEAUREGARD Wins Tournament *

After watching deweyville play they are not even in the same class with warren. I fill sorry for them they are in a tough district and if they keep own playing depending own the refs to win the game for them. They will not make it to the playoffs.

The first five impresed me a little, but the second five is just in there to push the ball and play hard defense.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Beauregard had to play Deweyville and the two 70 year old refs. that couldn't see or hear and needed a scooter to get up and down the floor.  I'm from Spurger and I became a fan of South Beauregard the night of this game.  Even though Spurger lost to S. Beauregard, our team didn't have any negative against them.  They showed good sportsmanship and had a lot of class.  South Beauregard seems to have a very good coach and is well disciplined.  They really impressed me. 

So if South Beauregard destroyed Spurger by 19.

What would you consider that Spurger done to Deweyville by 21? 

According to you an off game, isn't that your excuse for Spurgers loses. And the ref's were bad for BOTH teams not just S. Beauragard.

After watching deweyville play they are not even in the same class with warren. I fill sorry for them they are in a tough district and if they keep own playing depending own the refs to win the game for them. They will not make it to the playoffs.

The first five impresed me a little, but the second five is just in there to push the ball and play hard defense.

That's your opinon, thats why they play the games.

I agree thats why they play the games. Thats why they played spurger and lost by 21. If u consider a 21 point deficient as just a bad game and not as deweyville is not as good as spurger, then you most of not been at the game.

I was at the game as well as Spurgers game against S. Beauragard when they beat Spurger by 19 pts., every team has off nights or bad games, what do you call that game?

According to you an off game, isn't that your excuse for Spurgers loses. And the ref's were bad for BOTH teams not just S. Beauragard.

I was at the games also.I call the S. Beauragard, Spurger game an old fashion butt whipping. The same goes for Spurger VS deweyville. CAll it what you wont but that's the way it is  ;D ;D ;D

jimmys shoulder was holding up fine but for reasons i dont understand he wasnt getting much playing time and none with the first group. i hadnt heard that he quit maybe it is not true he may just be upset over his lack of playing time jimmy is a kid who can carry a team for short periods of time he shoots really well and just hasnt been given a chance this year

jimmys shoulder was holding up fine but for reasons i dont understand he wasnt getting much playing time and none with the first group. i hadnt heard that he quit maybe it is not true he may just be upset over his lack of playing time jimmy is a kid who can carry a team for short periods of time he shoots really well and just hasnt been given a chance this year

What is his uniform #?

I haven't seen D-Ville but 3 times this year but everytime I've seen them the coach distributed the playing time pretty equally.Early in the season coaches will take different looks at different combinations.Sometimes if you aren't a dominate player starting is highly overated.Never did believe in quitting once you've started.Whatever the circumstances it's a shame for the kid to not enjoy his senior season.

i think folsom is #14. in the 3 games i saw deweyville play in the Evadale tournament  he played alot i whould say  half of the time in all 3 games i think he was with the starters some during our game, and i dont remember him scoreing more than a basket  I dont know why he would be complaining about playing time.  I remember seeing him on the court alot when we came to Deweyville also.  you seem to have a solid team, i hope this is just a rumor, i know alot of players on other teams who would like to see that much court time.  and there are alot of us parents sure would like to see our boys on the court that much  JMO

i think folsom is #14. in the 3 games i saw deweyville play in the Evadale tournament  he played alot i whould say  half of the time in all 3 games i think he was with the starters some during our game, and i dont remember him scoreing more than a basket  I dont know why he would be complaining about playing time.  I remember seeing him on the court alot when we came to Deweyville also.  you seem to have a solid team, i hope this is just a rumor, i know alot of players on other teams who would like to see that much court time.  and there are alot of us parents sure would like to see our boys on the court that much  JMO

He never complained about having enough playing time, thats not the reason he quit, if u dont no the person dont talk about them

Very interesting quote at the bottom of your post and a very true one.There are no good reason for quitting.It becomes easier every time.

I dont agree with quitting but in some situations its the only option. We dont know the circumstances surrounding this but i mean there are some reasons to quit. If u risk injury for the rest of ur life, personal problems, family problems, i mean to say there is no reason to quit isnt right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83