Interesting find on recruiting for the Lady Cardinals

Guest abovetherim

Guest abovetherim

2007-08 Lady Vikings Basketball Preview

The excitement and enthusiasm of a new year are here and so is the 2007-08 version of the Lady Vikings Basketball Team. This year's group is led by three returners, 1st Team All Conference Selection, Caribbean Luellen and returning guards Jazmine Brown and Whitney Liles. Additional experience will come from transfers Jazmyn Green (Memphis U), Erin Jones (McNeese State) and Scotland native, Toni Carvill (New Mexico Jr. College). Also, redshirt Krystal Johnson will bolster the ranks. Lastly, prized freshmen Kelsey Ross, Ashley Featherston and Lamar University Signee, Ashley Collier round out this year's edition for the Lady Vikings.

Guest abovetherim

Looks like Coach Tidwell just released the name we all knew about. This young lady could be the key to an awesome team next year. Brittney Williams, Abalde, the young lady from Sweden and this woman 6-4 C and she looks athletic. I don't know how to post pictures.

Heck, I'm still waiting for Coach Roc to announce the men's recruiting class. I guess you could say he is more worried about the team he currently has!!!!!

Guest abovetherim

Well, if the information I read is true she'll be a sophomore next year. Now, this is unofficial stuff so until Coach Tidwell announces the signing I guess we can't be sure. I'll tell you where I first found the information. Go to the Grayson County College athletic site. Check out their statement about her signing and then look at her picture. She looks like a woman I'd have playing C.

I just don't know how to post pictures on this site.

You need to read the stuff weslinder just posted on the site you moderate. Exciting stuff and anyone who votes for the return of football will receive four years of season tickets. That means if you are a senior and vote for it, you'll still get into the games for FOUR years free. That is a awesome deal. I'd just like them to look a one other issue I've read some complaints of. Lower one of the other student fees. If they would do that I'll say it passes with 90% approval. If they don't one of my nephews. LamarJunior has told me a few of his friends thinks there are too many fees at Lamar. But he went on to say the majority of them probably wouldn't take the time to vote.

I'd just stack the deck to make sure it passes. I think reducing of of the other fees would do it. Remember with the additional students, Lamar could be getting additional funding in the area of $6 million. I wouldn't let a $50 dollar fee stand in the way. Because 50 x 10,000 is only $500,000.

I'd make sure this thing passes.

Guest abovetherim

So the students wouldn't pay 120$ a semester to watch some football games?

Crazy.

I agree mffl, it is crazy because some of these same young people spend $100 a weekend at one of the local bars getting loaded.

I still would listen to what the students are saying even if its a minority because the main thing is having this thing pass.

Now, back to the Lady Cardinals. I'm real happy with the way they are playing at this point in the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont