Kelly defeats Sulphur 2-0

Kelly looked rested... came out and played a very good soccer game.  Sulphur was 11-2 coming into the game and has yet to be shut out.  Nathan Stockie didnt have alot of work but our defenders and midfield kept the ball up the field in the attacking third.  Matt Kirby kept the other team off balance with alot of movement and good crosses.  Phillip Mccallum hit one in during the second half and Matt Horning had a great header off a corner in the first half.  The whole team played pretty good knocking the ball around and keeping the field wide and spread.  Next in line is District Rival.... ST Thomas.  so 6-1-2 against teams with winning records is a great start.  If in anyway I am sounding like I am ranting about Kelly and how good they are... well its because as of now .. they are...  and nobody else is playing...  but when public school starts I can guarantee you I will be at the PS games.

gjob Kelly ....    THE views expressed by this person are in no way indicative of the views of Kelly High School and or anyone with any sense...  thanks

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami