tail gate party

May not be practical....

We would be needing to leave before 4:00 to get to the stadium 2 hours ahead of time.

Some of the kids are still waiting to get picked up by the buses to go home at 4:00.

Since we only need less than 8 busses to get the students involved in the game to the stadium, there is no need in an early release.

Boy howdy....

WOULD BE AWESOME TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL 1 HOUR EARLY!!!!

Seriously though...

Some of the kids at DISD don't get dropped off until around 5.

If you leave after 5 to go to the game you will be getting there right around 7 to 7:30.

May not be practical....

We would be needing to leave before 4:00 to get to the stadium 2 hours ahead of time.

Some of the kids are still waiting to get picked up by the buses to go home at 4:00.

Since we only need less than 8 busses to get the students involved in the game to the stadium, there is no need in an early release.

Boy howdy....

WOULD BE AWESOME TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL 1 HOUR EARLY!!!!

Seriously though...

Some of the kids at DISD don't get dropped off until around 5.

If you leave after 5 to go to the game you will be getting there right around 7 to 7:30.

makes sense, purple 4ever. see ya at the game. "GO BRONCOS"

mike, are we going to have a tailgate party this friday at berry? please find out and let us know ok? want to support the broncos on to state.  ::)

How did the last one turnout?

Best guess, we served about 150 at Galena Park.

As far as the game, if you want to wait until five to leave, you might not see the kickoff. Traffic out 290 is horrible, especially on a Friday. We're going to pull out of here around 3, figuring to get there by 4:30 and set up to be ready to go with the Tailgate at 5.

I have already had people telling me they were coming to the tailgate because they didn't make it to the last one and heard about it. So, practical or not, we're going to "tie one one" and if you show up there'll be food to eat and something to drink and lots of conversation about Bronco football.

Now, if you've got someplace better to be than that, I just don't know where it would be.

Best guess, we served about 150 at Galena Park.

As far as the game, if you want to wait until five to leave, you might not see the kickoff. Traffic out 290 is horrible, especially on a Friday. We're going to pull out of here around 3, figuring to get there by 4:30 and set up to be ready to go with the Tailgate at 5.

I have already had people telling me they were coming to the tailgate because they didn't make it to the last one and heard about it. So, practical or not, we're going to "tie one one" and if you show up there'll be food to eat and something to drink and lots of conversation about Bronco football.

Now, if you've got someplace better to be than that, I just don't know where it would be.

hey mike, where you going to be located at so we can find you? we're going to leave early also.  ???

we'll be somewhere in the visitors parking lot - center, unless they have something better on the perimeter. last week, we were right in front of the entrance gate. just look for the white picnic table. we might try to get a flag or something to prop up. i know they used to have one at the football games but they don't run it around anymore. maybe I can find out what happened to it and use that.

Awww shucks, sounds like fun, sorry i have to miss it, hopefully they will be playing saturday the 15th, i can make that game

All you Lumberton, Crosby, Central, PN-G, Nederland, etc. etc. folks come on down if you can make it, wear your schools colors, logo's, whatever come one, come all

Awww shucks, sounds like fun, sorry i have to miss it, hopefully they will be playing saturday the 15th, i can make that game

All you Lumberton, Crosby, Central, PN-G, Nederland, etc. etc. folks come on down if you can make it, wear your schools colors, logo's, whatever come one, come all

we could use all the support of all of setx to come cheer dayton on to victory. would love to see you all there. going to be a barn burner!!!!!!!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

we'll be somewhere in the visitors parking lot - center, unless they have something better on the perimeter. last week, we were right in front of the entrance gate. just look for the white picnic table. we might try to get a flag or something to prop up. i know they used to have one at the football games but they don't run it around anymore. maybe I can find out what happened to it and use that.

wished we could get a runner to run the bronco flag to lead the broncos onto the field. i know we have alot of energetic kids to do it lol  ::) ::) ::) ::)

wished we could get a runner to run the bronco flag to lead the broncos onto the field. i know we have alot of energetic kids to do it lol  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Whaddya mean "wished we could get" ?? Do ya'll not have someone, or will the school not let anyone run the flag?

Heck, I think we have kids begging every year to do it... :) That's a travesty, as well as you are doing!!!

The flag was only screened on one side and its the side that faced the home at the time it was bought. Thus if it would have been used this year, it only have been seen by the visitors. Plus, it is really too big for a high school kid to run. It is so heavy that it bends the pole its on and drags the ground. We need new ones!!! We have talked about getting 3 smaller flags that have DHS on them, but it would take several weeks to get them. Plus, they are about $200 a piece. If anyone knows of anyone who would be willing to buy the flags for the school it would be great. Oh, and this is just my opinion... I don't represent anything official so don't run back to the school and tell them that someone on the internet says we need new flags. If you can find some giant kid with speed and strength that's not on the football team to run it, I'm sure they would let them. I think you would have to get a pole for it though, it broke.

I don't represent anything official so don't run back to the school and tell them that someone on the internet says we need new flags.

hehe...Just blame it on me... I'm known for saying out loud what others are thinkin'! Just ask some of our school board members-they sat behind me at all the home games this season! :D

Do you all have an athletics booster club? That is the sort of thing that they could/should help out with. A few corporate donations, and ta da...you've got flags! (At least that's how it would work if I ran the world)!!  ;)

Guest TravelingBandsman

Flags would be great. I think we need 4. 3 small sized ones with D - H - S on then, and then a bigger one with the Dayton Bronco on it, slightly smaller one than the one we had.

Also, I say get rid of that alarm thing we have. Instead, let's invest in an artillery cannon.

We make a touchdown, *CANON!!!!!*

Flags would be great. I think we need 4. 3 small sized ones with D - H - S on then, and then a bigger one with the Dayton Bronco on it, slightly smaller one than the one we had.

Also, I say get rid of that alarm thing we have. Instead, let's invest in an artillery cannon.

think we could get a cannon?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest TravelingBandsman

My university has one. It's called Ol' Cotton, and our ROTC fires it off at the beginning of every half, at the end of every quarter, and whenever we score a touchdown.

since you dont like the horn  why dont you pay for a cannon for the team that person bought that horn out of his pocket not the schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin