Warren vs. Tarkington Predictions?

If the same Warren team that played Spurger shows up.  Warren should win, no problem.  I didn't get to see Warren play in the Evadale Tournament.  I have only read the information that has been posted.  If they play like they did in Evadale, they may lose to Tarkington.  I did see some of the game against Tarkington and West Hardin (Championship game @ Colmesneil Tournament).  I left a little before half time.  I didn't see anything impressive, except for Copeland. 

Warren will get it together and win this one!!!

If the same Warren team that played Spurger shows up.  Warren should win, no problem.  I didn't get to see Warren play in the Evadale Tournament.  I have only read the information that has been posted.  If they play like they did in Evadale, they may lose to Tarkington.  I did see some of the game against Tarkington and West Hardin (Championship game @ Colmesneil Tournament).  I left a little before half time.  I didn't see anything impressive, except for Copeland. 

Warren will get it together and win this one!!!

Thats because you didn't stay long enough. T-town always turns it up in the second half. But I have to say I am glad you didn't see anything impressive because maybe everybody else this year will be blind too. Tarkington wins by 12!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83