Recipe For Crow Burgers

I dont' even know why yall entertaining his foolishness.  He is just trying to get everyone ralled up.  L-train did a good job and have earned everyone's respect.  over .500 wasn't predicted for them, let alone a tri-district championship, a playoff berth and things like that.  Dude is ridiculous!

For all of you L-Trianers that are saying there was no disrespect shown to Waller in any L-Trian posts please refer to a post started by ThrillHill80LHS.  The thread name is Can Lumberton beat Dayton in a rematch now that Dayton has a quarterback?  That was started early in the week prior to the actual train wreck.  I made a post on Thursday before the game predicting the Deer Park train wreck.  What many saw as disrespect was all the talk of a pending rematch between Lumberton and Dayton without regard to the fact that both teams had to win Friday for that to even occur.  Dayton took care of business and the trian ran out of steam so I guess that is a question that can now never be answered.  All of the L-Train fans, players and coaches showed nothing but respect after the game.  When you return to the play-offs, remember to take games one at a time.  Good luck in basketball.

i don't know that you can take that thread at anything more than face value.  are the raiders good enough to beat the broncos now that dayton has a quarterback?  we'll never know.  you need to remember, though, that during that same time frame there was a lumberton vs. odessa permian thread, and also (if i'm not mistaken  ;D) a lumberton vs. miami dolphins thread and a thread about lumberton finding osama bin laden.  now i don't disagree with you that fans on this site were looking ahead to a possible lumberton-dayton rematch, but why wouldn't we.  if it had occured, it might have been the most exciting local football game in several years.  the thread was not intent on disrespecting waller in any way.  i believe if the title had been "When Dayton and Lumberton play again next week, who will win?", you'd have a legit gripe.

Guest ST4life

what about dayton, la marque, and nederland?  those were just pushovers?  they won enough games to tie for first in a district that swept their first round games, went 2 for 3 in the second round, and has a legit state title contender in dayton.  who pissed in your cheerios, anyway?  you've been bashing lumberton since last night.  a lot of us are guilty of underestimating them, but you're one of the few who insists on disrespecting them. 

look if you think that the district wasnt weak this year and the LaMarque they played was a top notch allaround every year LaMarque team then give me evidince that will change my mind

P.S. Dayton could smoke Lumberton now with the quaterback in the game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont