President Bush ask Lumberton Raiders to help find Osama Bin Laden

jmspears3

Guest maverick24

Can they win state WHY not But out of the 16 teams left they would probably be about 12th on the list. As a Raider fan I would love to say yes but it would be a very long shot. I do think the winner comes from That side of the Bracket. Look you have Raidernation, Dayton and Calallen. Who ever makes it from that side will be the best, You can't get lucky that many times. The winner will deserve it!! Funny Stephen  You sent me messages every time they won and when they made it to #1 in the state and kept telling me they would be around when we were not. I think you gauranteed it. Well I said then dont make promises you cant keep and dont talk bad on someone if you cant take it back. Oh yea LaMarque said the same thing they couldn't win state every year either!

ALL I ASKED WAS HOW STEPHENVILLE WAS DOING IN THE PLAYOFFS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lumberton Superintendent has already arranged secret meetings with world leaders to cjhange all laws as we now know them.  (We all know how sly and crafty the Sup is) All world leaders attended this meeting - (except Dayton, of course)

Agenda:

World Peace

No more hunger

No football divorces

Dayton must play with 8 players

Outlaw Candy Corn 

Source:National Enquirer

Dayton Broncos----the clock is running

At 5 PM on Tuesday, November 27 the clock says...

242 hours till Friday, December 7 7 PM (Could be an interesting rematch starting then.  The teams D____ vs L____)

That would be....

14,520 minutes or...

871,200 seconds.....

tick tock tick tock....

The clock is ticking amidst the sound of beating Bronco hoofs stampeding through and over every single opponent that has oppossed them for the last eight Fridays.

The score over the last eight Fridays....

DAYTON 336 OPPOSITION 37

tick tock tick tock...

Who will be next, and then next after that?

Can they win state WHY not But out of the 16 teams left they would probably be about 12th on the list. As a Raider fan I would love to say yes but it would be a very long shot. I do think the winner comes from That side of the Bracket. Look you have Raidernation, Dayton and Calallen. Who ever makes it from that side will be the best, You can't get lucky that many times. The winner will deserve it!! Funny Stephen  You sent me messages every time they won and when they made it to #1 in the state and kept telling me they would be around when we were not. I think you gauranteed it. Well I said then dont make promises you cant keep and dont talk bad on someone if you cant take it back. Oh yea LaMarque said the same thing they couldn't win state every year either!

ALL I ASKED WAS HOW STEPHENVILLE WAS DOING IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Mav...you know good and well that you and I have never sent messages back and forth, so please stop!!!!  You look foolish!!!!! 

The Lumberton Superintendent has already arranged secret meetings with world leaders to cjhange all laws as we now know them.  (We all know how sly and crafty the Sup is) All world leaders attended this meeting - (except Dayton, of course)

Agenda:

World Peace

No more hunger

No football divorces

Dayton must play with 8 players

Outlaw Candy Corn 

Source:National Enquirer

If we play with eight you may just have a chsnce

At 5 PM on Tuesday, November 27 the clock says...

242 hours till Friday, December 7 7 PM (Could be an interesting rematch starting then.  The teams D____ vs L____)

That would be....

14,520 minutes or...

871,200 seconds.....

tick tock tick tock....

The clock is ticking amidst the sound of beating Bronco hoofs stampeding through and over every single opponent that has oppossed them for the last eight Fridays.

The score over the last eight Fridays....

DAYTON 336 OPPOSITION 37

tick tock tick tock...

Who will be next, and then next after that?

WHOA THERE BRONCO!  You got a lion lookin' at you right now.  Don't look past him or he just might jump up and bit you in the a**.

Did ya'll happen to see the EAGLE'S vs PATRIOT'S, who would have thought! I sure lost money!   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Watch out Bronco's, can you SMELL what the L-TRAIN has COOKIN!  CHOOO CHOOO   Smell like ALPO(horse meat) to me.    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Make all the jokes you wish to---we know how it went down and we remember

Make all the jokes you wish to---we know how it went down and we remember

You keep thinking that way and the same thing will go down again!  If the BRONCO's are so dominate ....you should have stampeded right over them RAIDER's using your JV team. 

I can SMELL it ...... I CAN SMELLLLLLLL IT .....BABY!

I also heard that ESPN was dumping it's moto of "how great USC is" to....

Lumberton Raiders...

Greatest of all time????

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS THIS WEEK!!!!

Don't think about next week, just take care of business Friday!!

ps....

ENJOY THE HALF DAY OF SCHOOL FRIDAY!!!!!

Wish we over here in DISD could get in on that action  ;D

Are you a dayton person or PNG?

Im confused lol

arent they both purple

Are you a dayton person or PNG?

Im confused lol

arent they both purple

PN-G graduate 1985, now a current DISD employee...

Ever wonder how the Dayton's defensive players seem to be every where at the right time lately???

They might have had a pretty good 8th grade math teacher who taught them how to use math with MORE POWER!!

The purple blood in me runs very very deep....

ps....

I still hear that clock ticking, and the hoofs of thundering Broncos practicing about 600 yards from me right now are in sync with the tick tock.....

It's now 6 PM on Tuesday...

Clock says....

241 hours, or 14,460 minutes, which is 867,600 seconds....

Did ya'll happen to see the EAGLE'S vs PATRIOT'S, who would have thought! I sure lost money!   ;) ;) ;) ;)

Watch out Bronco's, can you SMELL what the L-TRAIN has COOKIN!  CHOOO CHOOO   Smell like ALPO(horse meat) to me.    :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I hope you have some good ear plugs in two weeks....

Have you ever heard the sound of a steaming locomotive running off the tracks and crashing into a valley deep deep below????

boy howdy.....

DAYTON AND LUMBERTON BETTER TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS THIS WEEK!!!

We all know what happens in  (the clock is ticking...)

honestly Mav, do you think Lumberton has what it takes to actually win the state title?  This is a serious question, so please try and give a response without sarcasm.....

I personally predict that if Lumberton gets by Dayton they will #1 make it to the State Championship game and #2 have a 50/50 chance of winning it........hmmm, is that diplomatic enough?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476