HJ vs Zavalla Predictions

baller001

I'm sure you're way smarter than the Multi-times, Multi-team, State Champion Coach S.!!! ??? ???

im not saying that i am he is a great coach but when he was at kountze he always played a tough schedule but really this year they do not have a quality win yet now i know that it is still early but i want to root for HJ but they have to prove to me by beating a good team for me to totaly buy into the repeat

im not saying that i am he is a great coach but when he was at kountze he always played a tough schedule but really this year they do not have a quality win yet now i know that it is still early but i want to root for HJ but they have to prove to me by beating a good team for me to totaly buy into the repeat

i wonder if they have trouble getting quality teams to volunteer for a good thumping.

Guest stevenash

Quit whining about the HJ schedule.  One of the teams that you admire and tout year in and year out refused to play HJ this year.  This early in the year, nobody knows who the good competition is anyway.  Their schedule is not that different from last year and that year played out pretty well.  In a week or two, the HJ tournament will have several high quality programs participating and they will be in the Huntington tourney which has some good competition as well.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn