will this be the end for wo-s/Most Say La Vega Wins!

skipper

been looking at other sites and it looks like this friday night will be the end of a dream season the mustangs have had this year. i will be the first to say i dont know much about  this waco team only from what i read and it looks like all good has the best chance to be the state champs from what i see dont you think.waco has it (ALL)  very very fast backs (VERY BIG) D line and (BIG) O line what more can you ask for. its a shame that the mustangs have not played other teams like waco has this year .and in closeing DOSE WACO (WALK ON WATER ALSO)  PS sorry for the spelling

Let's not forget that Giddings "had it all", too.  And they "got" all they wanted from the Mustangs.  They had big kids, too.  Huge.  I've always heard that the bigger they are, the harder they fall.  That's always been WOS' unspoken motto.  A LOT of teams have fallen to the Mustangs that were twice as big as us. 

I've read the articles on them, too.  We will be prepared.  Our Mustangs want to continue to play.  We will prevail.

We are the Mustangs.

until i see la vega do the cha cha on top of the mustangs, i say wos all the way baby, why not. those from this area knows the yr in yr out tradition wos

has. these young men r a constant threat every yr. i dont know anything

about la vega, but i do know the stangs r going to bring their chain gang

& a very good offense to this game. wos will pack a lunch & toe the line.

go wos mustangs.lol ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

end ,this end this yr is state ,end of season :o :o :o

just for predicting sake:  wos    -  34

la vega  -  19 ;D

Most across the State say LA Vega wins.

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74940&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

3adownlow is a joke and they don't respect anyone from any other area except their own.  I mean, sure, support your area, but there are other teams outside of your area who have great talent, tradition, etc.  As far as them being the best in state...that must have started after Friday night because my last recollection was that Giddings was #1 in state...

Why does WO-S' season have to be a "dream" season...it's not like "wow...they made it to the playoffs!!!"... ::)

3adownlow is a joke and they don't respect anyone from any other area except their own.  I mean, sure, support your area, but there are other teams outside of your area who have great talent, tradition, etc.  As far as them being the best in state...that must have started after Friday night because my last recollection was that Giddings was #1 in state...

Why does WO-S' season have to be a "dream" season...it's not like "wow...they made it to the playoffs!!!"... ::)

Well, to be honest Cardfan, we ARE young this year.  Weren't even picked to win our district.  Many thought we'd be 0-3 when the district started.  And we very well could have been....Dayton, LCM, Bay City....

We've come a long way and made miles of progress.  Our guys have made us so proud.  Heck, I am proud of SE Texas and the entire representation everybody has made.  ALL of the schools deserve kudos!  Let's show them who #1 is!

wo-s will not go run in hide becouse thay are playing a *BIG FAST BAD) Waco La VEGA football team. the west orange-stark coahers will do there best this coming week to get the young kids ready the best thay can for this game.se texas has been very very BLESSED to have SUPER COACHES this is why i for one can say i am very proud to come from S E TEXAS and a fan of all the teams and you can take that to the bank.i as a fan of west orange-stark football for a long time wish to THANK ALL OF YOU for your support over the years .i try and make all the playoff when other teams from the triangle are playing i will yell my guts out with  to support you guys. PS more to come later  lol

friday night wo-s came over  and played THE BEST TEAM IN 3A IN THE (STATE OF TEXAS)it was a war toe to toe all night long.giddings kids are a super bunch of kids and let me tell you somethings you dont get to be #1  becouse of your looks. giddings has it all size ,speed  and thay show it all night and the YOUNG kids from wo-s did not lay down  to them as thay will not lay down to WACO LA VEGA  PS more to come later lol

wo-s will not go run in hide becouse thay are playing a *BIG FAST BAD) Waco La VEGA football team. the west orange-stark coahers will do there best this coming week to get the young kids ready the best thay can for this game.se texas has been very very BLESSED to have SUPER COACHES this is why i for one can say i am very proud to come from S E TEXAS and a fan of all the teams and you can take that to the bank.i as a fan of west orange-stark football for a long time wish to THANK ALL OF YOU for your support over the years .i try and make all the playoff when other teams from the triangle are playing i will yell my guts out with  to support you guys. PS more to come later  lol

AMEN!!!

I think West Orange Stark will prevail in this game. They have played some good teams this year and beaten the them. After last week's win over Gidding I truely think WOS will make it to the state championship game this year. It doesn't matter who is bigger, it matters who wants it more and I believe the kids from WOS do!

WOS=28

La Vega=20

NOT AS HUGE AS BAY CITY MY FRIEND sorry

People are always talking about how big a team is when they play us. If we look back at big teams that we've played...they haven't done well against us. The second half, you always see them worn out. They are missing tackles and getting off the ground slower and slower. The Garrett brothers get stronger in the second half which is bad for a large team who is exhausted by the time the forth quarter comes around.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83