BH Vs. KWP

BHFAN

BH Vs. KWP  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• BH
    • KWP

Bye week is over for the Eagles and hope that we are healthy heading in to the last 3 crucial games. 1st up is KWP which is sitting at 4-2 in district and fighting for a playoff spot. BH is coming in at 4-1 in district and still in the hunt for higher seeding if not a share of the DC. Last year BH knocked off KWP at home 42-21 and KWP brings back 5/7 from that team while BH brings back 7/6. This year the game is at KWP and I expect the Panthers to come out swinging with their playoff hopes on the line. I thing we will see a similar outcome this year with BH winning by 14, but the Eagles cannot afford any turnovers in this game. 

Crazy week of smack talking right here :) Unfortunately I won't be able to watch this one until after the fact, but I hope the Eagles come out and play their game.   I also hope for no injuries and safe travels to Turner for all. KWP is in a must win situation here as a lose will end any hopes they have for the playoffs. BH is also in a must win to keep their hold on the playoffs. Good luck Eagles!!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I got BH winning, but I wouldn't be surprised if KP won if their QB is doing his thing and KP has learned how to keep a lead at home. 

I expect alot of ref watergate meetings in KP's favor in this one since it's a must win game. 

Definitely. On another note watching Chin Springs Vs. Stephinville. Good game brewing 

12 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Didn't even know there was a thread for this game 🤦🏾‍♂️

LOL Well. since a certain program went 0-3, 0-4, 0-5 etc. and a certain person went AWOL the constant 24/7 attacks on BH has greatly diminished. Not surprised BH is no longer in the weekly crosshairs right now. If things were different BH would still be blasted every week. This thread would be full of shade, trust me.