best RB's for 2008 season in 22-4A

indian28

Guys Wright is a good back but is not the best back for PNG this year, Hemmings is! But watch out for Mr. Wright next year.He is quick to get to the outside and is deceptively strong.How about a 175 lb. kid that is bench pressing 400 pounds.

yeah, wright is going to be good. but he better learn how to run up the middle. because from the games i saw him play, all he did was run sweep to the outside.

That is correct Hemmings did most of the middle duty. When you got a back as big and strong as Hemmings you got to with him in the middle.Wright did run traps a little but yes most of his carries were to the outside.

which is why i'm saying if he is going to be the main back, you'll have to run SOMETHING to the middle. lol

Guest BIG HOUSE

Wright is a good back,but we shall see what he can do when everyone key's him(Hemmings gone)..........400lbs. bench,love to see him get that at state meet this year......

Guest gladiator2

Wright can run in the trenches, maybe some of you have not seen him enough. Normally he drags a few guys along for the ride. He has tremendous lower body stength and runs a 4.4. Why would you want him to go up the middle when the defense is keying on Hemmings every play to come up the middle. I believe he is the defending powerlifting champ in his class. We also have another kid from JV coming up and he is another 4.4 guy. He probally should have been playing this year on varsity but I'm sure the coaching staff wanted him to get the experience of playing instead of being someone's backup.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont