5. Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Here’s what your buddy Clinton did before 9/11. What a putz. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Yea, we didn't play in a district because we were so small..it was just fun to play  even though we averaged 2-3 wins a season. Our 5 biggest guys were on the line, everyone else averaged 140-150lbs. We played could only play burkeville jv...but we did win, lol. I remember yalls mascot and ours got into a fist fight..pretty funny to see. Bring one home for us small town boys
    • Do y’all feel dumber yet
    • Who declared war? The global war on terrorism happened when you said, but we were combatting terrorism before that. The Global War on Terrorism (GWOT), also known as the war on terror, began after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on American soil. However, some events that occurred before 9/11 can be considered part of the war on terror, including:  Operation Desert Storm  Also known as the Gulf War, this conflict began on January 17, 1991 after Iraq invaded Kuwait.  June 2006  U.S. and Iraqi forces killed al-Qaida's operational chief in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, and captured or killed several of his top lieutenants. 
    • All that you have said is true, but I’m enjoying this St Louis game. We could get Garcia back in the 2nd half. I’ve given up on McCullers……been injured since 2018.
  • Topics