Kirbyville 24 vs. Cleveland 14 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe Kirbyville was looking ahead. Cleveland future looks bright as long as they can keep a good coach over there. Their linebackers impress me tonight, they will bring the wood to YOU!!! Cleveland played a great game with Kirbyville for a change after getting dismantled over the years. Way to go Cats!!!

ok soo the rain sucked... but it made everyone come to their feet cuz once we stood up, our seats got wet... so we just kept standin up and that was like 4 min left to go in the 4th.. and the cats shouldnt have had the scor this close.. please dont play another game like yall did tonight.. i mean it was a good game and all, just a little too close for comfort.. lol.. we should have killed the indians.. good luck against caldwell... (never even HEARD OF CALDWELL)  geaux cats!

Congrats to my Wildcats good game last nite!!!! Congrats to cleveland on a good season and yall werent jokeing bout cleveland has good ball control i bet they held the ball for 3/4 of the game good job

GO WILDCATS!!!! LOOKING FOWARD TO CALDWELL NEXT WEEK!!!!

That is no lie about the ball control. Gotta also give it up to the Wildcat fans.  Big turn out for the game, rain and all.  Anyone know how many were at the game?  K-ville definitely had more there than Cleveland.  Good Luck Wildcats!

That is no lie about the ball control. Gotta also give it up to the Wildcat fans.  Big turn out for the game, rain and all.  Anyone know how many were at the game?  K-ville definitely had more there than Cleveland.   Good Luck Wildcats!

ya i know i wanted to be on the home side sooo bad.. o well.. will kville be home next week?? lets hope so...cuz all the cats fans are coming to this game!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami