Dayton Fans!!!

claytong

wanted to make this one, but my friday night widow wants to go shop. Good luck Mustangs, hope you enjoy Bronco stadium. Get there early and get a seat with a back on it. ;) ;)

??? Are you serious??? You better lay the smack down on that woman. This is football season, go shopping in January. ;D

Come on Dayton ---grow some!

Excellent way to make ammends to the football widow....

Pump up the NFL all star game all season....

Keep telling the wife how important the game is and that all the stars play in it.

Then....

A week before the game plan a romantic get away weekend.

Tell the wife how proud of her you are for putting up with your football "addiction" and that you will make ammends by not even watching or talking about the last game of the season.

Make an annual tradition of this, and presto....

You now have some "leverage" on your football watching addiction, as long as you miss the "very important" all star game every year!

;D

I heard of this on a talk radio show....

Very very smart man who thought this up!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

I was there. I moved around from either side during the game. It was funny. At first, I was on the Coldspring side and they started off really bad, and I was walking over to the West Orange-Stark side and that's when Coldspring got a touchdown. I felt like I was cursing whichever team I was the side of. I got to see from the WO-S side that long throw to a Coldspring interception. Great game though for the first half. It was basically over midway through the 3rd.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder