PN-G vs Lamar Consolidated Predictions?/Sat. 7 pm, Stallworth

KFDM COOP

Well its almost obvious of how many mid county haters their are on here.  Look at this in all reality !!!  PNG was picked to finish in the middle to bottom of district this year.  We have played in one of if not the toughest districts in the state. Look at PNG now.  Just like Lumberton, PNG came out and put it together, and has made it happen this year.  Our district will sweep this week.  PNG is going to win. I just feel it.  PNG will and is ready to put the purple on LC tonight. 

PNG 28

LC 21

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to academy in P.A. and man oh man !!!  alot of PNG fans and Nederland Fans there buying rain gear.  Very little selection left.  Academy people were chasing boxes of rain gear off the top shelves and from the back to put back out !!!  Too funny !!!  Sounds like were going to have alot of fans there tonight, which is what our boys would expect !!!  Honor, Pride. Tradition !!!  It carries over into bad weather as well !!!  Lets bring as many football fans out tonight regardless and help our boys bring in the victory and the sweep !!!  I truly believe LC is underestimating PNG !!!  from what I've read on other sites.  (Like LaMarque did with Lumberton)  PNG will win !!!  its our game !!!!

My dad is going to the game tonight too !!!  He and 4 other fans (they all live and follow nederland football) are going tonight as well.  These men are all in the late 60's.  Lets get as many folks there as possible to cheer on PNG !!!  Don't let the weather be an excuse !!!  Fans of all ages need to be there !!! 

png wins in a weather induced low scoring game

png 14

lc  10

I'll be rooting for PNG but from a buisiness standpoint, i'll have to predict a Lamar Consolidated victory.

weather will be a factor among the scoring, but in the end, LC's running back is just too strong, and too fast for the indian defense. PNG will score, but unfortunately i'll have to say Lamar Consolidated will score more. Final score:

PNG                        10

Lamar Consolidated    21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics