Dayton vs. Texas City Predictions?

KFDM COOP

it wont be by a whole lot cuz tc is pretty good this year but DAYTON IS DOMINATING anything and everything in sight i expect it to be a close game but Dayton comes out on top 21-17

From what I saw Friday night Dayton looks like a team who is gonna Destroy anthing and everything coming there was. I got Dayton winning this one. Hopefully they will break the Thanksgiving curse :( :( :(

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dayton broncos will play a very athletic team in tc. the broncos have steadily

improved from game to game & seems to be reaching dominance right now. i

know that if tc turns the ball over very much it will be a long night &

broncos will take advantage ,tc stop them if u can. on defense they r

awesome, very agressive, & will smack u in the mouth,period.

dayton  39

tc          21 ( if they dont have a bunch of turnovers)

Guest TravelingBandsman

What was the result from last year?

Dayton Lost by 14

Texas City had a lot of size then. All I know is if they don't have as much size as they did last year, we could get this done.

Texas City steroids??????  I think not.  I am a huge Dayton fan and its ok if teams are bigger than you are.  It happens.  Remember, as the size of the players go up, the speed goes down.  This could be Texas City's downfall.  I was born in Longview and I always heard that people thought our players were on steroids.  Its called a nazi of an offseason coach and good genes.  So lets use our speed and run circles around Texas City.  I am still predicting Dayton by a point.  But we wont know until Friday night at 10pm.  Thats why we play the games!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124