*Giddings 21 Sealy 12 Final*...Fitzhenry Cleared To Play!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Mustangs WILL be focused...and I seriously doubt that Fitzhenry is hurt.  At least I hope not because if he is...we may be looking at him next year... ::)  Is there a cap on injury waivers with the UIL?  

As long as the underestimating is done by the fans and not the players, which I don't think is the case.  I think they are ready...

I was at the game. The QB is appearing to be ok. I don't know much about WOS but you better watch out for this dude, he is something. Also, you might watch # 6. He doesn't touch it much, but when he does he is awesome. I think WOS is overrated in your area because they are the only team from the area that has any success. I believe the Silver triangle are what ever it is called is overrated. I hope I don't make any enemies here, but that area other than WOS has not produced much.

I was at the game. The QB is appearing to be ok. I don't know much about WOS but you better watch out for this dude, he is something. Also, you might watch # 6. He doesn't touch it much, but when he does he is awesome. I think WOS is overrated in your area because they are the only team from the area that has any success. I believe the Silver triangle are what ever it is called is overrated. I hope I don't make any enemies here, but that area other than WOS has not produced much.

Sounds like your team might have gotten smashed by WOS in the past thats why the sour taste is there.  Before you make statements and comments about a team or area you know nothing about maybe you should educate yourself a little then Im sure you'll retract those ignorant,idiotic statements.

This will be our third year to play "HIM." We crushed "HIM" the first time and lost by 8 last year, when he was surrounded by senior talent. But thanks for the warning.  ::)

Dude (or dudette)...it would seem to me rather oxymoronic that your screen name is setxfan1 and yet you obviously don't know much about the talent that comes from SE Texas...added to the fact that you are like FOUR POSTS OLD.  It is the Golden Triangle (but, somehow I believe that you know that).  We KNOW that Giddings' QB is probably OK...I just hope he's not vying for another HS season due to "injury".  We won't go into the "overrated" comment because here in SE Texas...we'll just see what happens on the field.  Besides, we really can't be wasting our time with "worrying" about any other team except Coldspring.

Thank your time and consideration... ;)

WOW I guess out teams that advanced last night and the ones that will advance tonight.  Need to hang it up according to SETXfan1.  So Jasper, Kirbyville, WO-S, Lumberton,  we just need to pack it up ;D  Yep sounds like somebody got woooped and didnt like it

Let's not forget Dayton and PNG...and this is just football oh-so-unwise-setxfan1.... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder